After ascending to a chad, what race to go for?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
What race other then asians should I go for to be able to maintain her. Women can only stay w somebody thats better then them. They will constantly think of cheating if you’re even around theire looksmatch

What race other then asians should I go for to be able to maintain her. Women can only stay w somebody thats better then them. They will constantly think of cheating if you’re even around theire looksmatch
B

Desire to "maintain a woman" is the furthest thing away from being a chad I can think of. Stems from deep-seated insecurities, hallmark sign tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Timmy
Desire to "maintain a woman" is the furthest thing away from being a chad I can think of. Stems from deep-seated insecurities, hallmark sign tbh.
Damn you’re a smart one aren’t you? Thats the way a mtn with neotonous features thinks, you may attract a girl but you cannot maintain her

• +1
Reactions: NoCope
Mtn with neotony gets cucked eventually. Which is why Im not even gonna try w women when Im in uni next week
If also low height, make sure to check for hypothyrodism. Just in case tbh, I got my test scheduled for tmrw

If also low height, make sure to check for hypothyrodism. Just in case tbh, I got my test scheduled for tmrw
Nah my height is good here. Im 5’10 1/2. If I was shorter then I’d be ltn smv wise and never experience cuckery because I’d never get the chance to talk to a girl

Idk whatever you feel comfortable with it
Is being white a halo for black women? Im more attracted to white girls but for the sake of my own fucking son to not experience cuckery like I did, I’ll make him a lightskin chadrone

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Is being white a halo for black women? Im more attracted to white girls but for the sake of my own fucking son to not experience cuckery like I did, I’ll make him a lightskin chadrone
Depends if some prefer dudes that way. Don’t forget lightskins have one of the highest smv’s in the dating world followed after whites

Depends if some prefer dudes that way. Don’t forget lightskins have one of the highest smv’s in the dating world followed after whites
the brains of a modern european, the body of a sub-saharran african hunter gatherer, the calmness of the wisest asian elder, and the fury of the fiercest mongolian horse warrior. :p

• Woah
Reactions: Timmy