After becomig black pilled how can you not low key despise females?

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
If you didn't need to bust a nut, most dudes would never waste their time interacting with a single woman.

3497847 FzLz9KHWcAEpPbn
20230724 134217

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
i hate nature, not women. it is nature that is cruel and arbitrary

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 30892 and Deleted member 5467
Most people here aren’t even that blackpilled they are just lookspilled and think that saying “looks matter” makes you blackpilled. It’s why they think normies are blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 31942, Deleted member 21467 and 5 others
not possible, even after being off these forums for years i still hated foids

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Clark69
I don't hate them, just find it impossible to take them seriously or see them as equals and think of them more as objects to be had.

i hate nature, not women. it is nature that is cruel and arbitrary
I don't hate the man who killed my mother, I hate society for making him this way :soy:

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Ethniframementalcel and Kamui
I don't hate them, just find it impossible to take them seriously or see them as equals and think of them more as objects to be had.

I don't hate the man who killed my mother, I hate society for making him this way :soy:
Foids are nothing more than vessels for me to place my BBC seed inside, other than that they are essentially useless

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

nope. anything else is pure cope. Nature built them to be arbitrarily picky. nature is why face = everything. women are just doing what nature built them to do. to be mad at women is for it is soy behavior. You me, most people here are genetic trash in the eyes of nature. Women really are the better ones. Also, shit analogy since the degree to which one's personhood is determined by society is completely overblown by liberal dogma.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
nope. anything else is pure cope. Nature built them to be arbitrarily picky. nature is why face = everything. women are just doing what nature built them to do. to be mad at women is for it is soy behavior.
Hating nature is even more retarded, in fact, it mean you hate yourself retard.
You me, most people here are genetic trash in the eyes of nature. Women really are the better ones.
Agreed
Also, shit analogy since the degree to which one's personhood is determined by society is completely overblown by liberal dogma.
Calling it shit yet couldn't even understand it.
Eye for an eye, anything else is cuckold propaganda, which seems you bought into it.

its not the woman's fault she is made like this, the reason is that life is a test

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
How could you not? Women are just the arbiter nature uses to increase the quality of the gene pool. If you dont make the cut you're objectively trash subhuman. How could one not hate yourself?

• Ugh..
Reactions: JovenCansao

Agreed

Calling it shit yet couldn't even understand it.
Eye for an eye, anything else is cuckold propaganda, which seems you bought into it.
I still hate foids regardless of what that nigga said lol fuck nature bruh 💀💀💀💀😹😹😹😹

How could you not? Women are just the arbiter nature uses to increase the quality of the gene pool. If you dont make the cut you're objectively trash subhuman. How could one not hate yourself?
What pisses me off is the facepill. the facepill is just too brootal. Like study after study has found that women value facial aesthetics more than BODY. All the height in the world, frame, physique dosent matter if u have no face. like on paper it dosen't make sense. tall jacked ugly guy will always win a fight agaisnt short pretty dude, but nature seems to disagree. Thats why I called it arbitrary. if you are not recessed sleep apnea mouth breather. what genetic quality is displayed by having bone structure? I have ZERO idea.

Most people here aren’t even that blackpilled they are just lookspilled and think that saying “looks matter” makes you blackpilled. It’s why they think normies are blackpilled.
How would you define blackpill tho

When I became black pilled I didn't just despise women, I despised men more unironically, they treated me worse when I was ugly as shit than women ever did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 22553, Clark69 and 1 other person
How would you define blackpill tho
For starters read the incel wiki, understanding that and how feminism has affected society and culture, and thus the dating market, and you’ll understand the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
For starters read the incel wiki, understanding that and how feminism has affected society and culture, and thus the dating market, and you’ll understand the blackpill.
Lots of blackpillers have vastly different answers to the definition of the blackpill, this doesnt say shit

Lots of blackpillers have vastly different answers to the definition of the blackpill, this doesnt say shit
the blackpill is no one’s meaning but it’s own.

they know not what they do

I enjoy women. and not just sexually.