After becoming blackpilled nothing is fun anymore

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
Everytime i do something like vacationmaxx where im acc enjoying myself i just remember "im subhuman , i will never get laid " and it ruins my day ngl. Now that i see the truth i cant enjoy myself anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, HTN_Mentalcel, pig_face and 11 others
Everytime i do something like vacationmaxx where im acc enjoying myself i just remember "im subhuman , i will never get laid " and it ruins my day ngl. Now that i see the truth i cant enjoy myself anymore
Bump

Bump

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Nah not even no attention on the incel forums

Your sentiment is correct 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rojda Lipa, laaltin, Clqs and 3 others
So it is with many truths, the truth is little consoling

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
what race r u

what do u look like dm and whats ur cock size
Im so ugly blackops2cel mogs me and i havent measured in a while but last time i measured it was 6.1 inches or something

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Im so ugly blackops2cel mogs me and i havent measured in a while but last time i measured it was 6.1 inches or something
pm face saar

just fucking lol

then get good looking

Received 434311012749936

same here im not leaving my country

I went to barca recently saw so many moggers there. And I went to London I was above average in height but in barca I saw multiple people similar height to me. I still had fun with normies as it was a class trip crazy shit happend. But a girl from my class was showing me IOIS but then a week later she told me she had a bf

Subhuman problems :lul:

Problavly the most relatable thing I’ve read (DNR) in a while

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
It’s a good thing to recognize copes, get looks or die trying

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
There is more to life than pussy. If you’re piping someone ugly, you might as well just beat your meat