After being blackpilled I stopped overcaring about girls

SpanishSlayer

SpanishSlayer

Iron
Before I was so desesperante to get girls and shit, overthinking every step that I made and I was very afraid of losing them.

But nowadays I don't care anymore about how many girls I get, now care more about myself since i see more productive investing in yourself(looksmaxxing,etc) than playing the numbers game wasting time chasing girls which doesn't change your intrinsic value.

Also I have noticed that I give way less fucks about what I say and I overthink things less.

I think that the mainstream culture focus too much on the importance of what you say or how you act that ironically makes you more insecure and more tryhard.

Many people and myself when I was younger thought that chad has girls because he had the magic key or said the right words had more confidence.When in reality girls just liked them. And you were left thinking what I did wrong that I'm not getting his results

When you are blackpilled you are like whatever I will just say/text her X and of she finds me chadish enough I got her.

Maybe you are still wasting your life away but at least we aren't waisting our life watching and reading cringe bluepill/pick up artist tips on how to get a girl to like you.

Just my 2cents.
Any of guys has experienced also this whatever it doesn't really matter that much actitude after being blackpilled.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, BogdanYermakov, Norwooder and 6 others
Same here, looksmaxxing is my main goal. I have a girl but will keep looksmaxxing wether she leaves me or stays.

And that’s correct, it’s never worth it to try hard. I’ve been ignored/rejected by some girls after trying to get with them and some do all the work for me and I don’t have to do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Norwooder, Jamal2222 and 1 other person
when i was young i also thought it was my behavior, i was suspended at school and other shits, but when i was blackpilled it took a huge load off my back because i can act as i want and be an asshole that what really matters is looks

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and SpanishSlayer
Same here, looksmaxxing is my main goal. I have a girl but will keep looksmaxxing wether she leaves me or stays.

And that’s correct, it’s never worth it to try hard. I’ve been ignored/rejected by some girls after trying to get with them and some do all the work for me and I don’t have to do anything.
Yeah brah when a girl likes you is easy and if she doesn't like you will notice it and the best to do in this situation is to move the fuck on, probably isn't something you said and probably nothing you will say or do will change it so stop waisting time and try to improve because nobody cares

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
when i was young i also thought it was my behavior, i was suspended at school and other shits, but when i was blackpilled it took a huge load off my back because i can act as i want and be an asshole that what really matters is looks
Jfl ironically it gives you some kind of strange confidence because you know their judgement is biased

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Jfl ironically it gives you some kind of strange confidence because you know their judgement is biased
blackpill made me more nt, i don't know what's wrong with people who get more autistic after blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: SpanishSlayer