After death

Jpg

Jpg

Abused dog
What would you niggas prefer?:feelsgood:

Afterlife/heaven/paradise; chilling on a fucking cloud looking like a subhuman with angel wings and halo(still recessed and norwooding obv)

OR

Endless re-rolls for your next life (but never knowing this during your lifetime, so you can't just speedrun kys your way to being a chad, you must suffer first.:feelsgood::feelsgood:)

Funny ugly love cupid isolated illustration fun angel flying his bow arrow air watch out 57203

Obviously re rolls, how am I supposed to mog people

It depends but I lean towards endless rerolls ESPECIALLY if there are bare minimums like I will always reroll as a 5'10+ male into an above average wealth family. Heaven seems so fucking boring, heaven is a concept created by low IQ retards that didn't understand the human psyche. There's no future in heaven, nothing will change, there's nothing to strive for. Sounds like absolute hell and you can never escape it.

Heaven in the Quran is full of gold and the rivers run with wine, this is how you know this shit was made up by mortals.

re-rolls as long as I don't keep coming back as me, sadly i do believe in reincarnation but that you are forever tied and stuck to one body:feelswhy: