After entering a temporary schizophrenic state because of a dream where I went ER I’m convinced we have already been sent to hell

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

leave this place behind
I had a dream where I went ER

TLDR:

Was deployed in muzzie country, muzzies killed my squad, went insane and went ER on residents of a nearby village

After I woke up iq as temporarily convinced we had been sent to hell and just didn’t know it

I dismissed it once I regained my sanity but the more I thought of it the more it made sense

I found myself relating to the soldier I was in the dream a tortured soul who didn’t even know it in this case hell was the dream and God was my own mind

First off hell is supposed to be designed to inflict the maximum punishment possible it’s worse to be tortured and gaslighted into thinking you aren’t than to know you’re being tortured

It also explains the problem of evil because since we’re actually in hell and hell is suppose to be a horrible place

It’s why most people will never find any sort of meaning

Some will have success and lead great lives and find meaning but they’re actually angels sent by God in order to keep up this ruse.

@Gengar @noobs @SecularIslamist @PrinceLuenLeoncur @shia.jihadist @MaghrebGator @cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and shia.jihadist
You guys all know this is true

Had a dream I went ER on American soldiers as a Muslim(I think I'm going insane)

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Never had any dreams like this. :Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I had dreams before where I killed people

• +1
Life and hell and my professors are my tormentors. The only way for me to escape is to drop out and kill myself

What were they like
Some I don’t remember but I stabbed someone with a machete then called the ambulance

I’m worried as one of my dreams became reality

And in that dream i threatened to kill people and raged at them calling them names , that happened to me

Of course this is hell, look around you

• +1