Attachments

• Snapchat-2144848216.jpg
    Snapchat-2144848216.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 0
white so same SMV as an ethnic chad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827, Doublex2J and 2 others
what BF YOu are.. bulking will make you bloat..

i WOULD recomp instead of building a lot of muscle mass.. if you dont have shit frame.

Attachments

• 3BF99A99-36D1-45E8-A6E7-C81F9301546B.jpeg
    3BF99A99-36D1-45E8-A6E7-C81F9301546B.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
i WOULD recomp instead of building a lot of muscle mass.. if you dont have shit frame.
tbh my frame is something im very secure about its somethim im certain is good im 6'2

tbh my frame is something im very secure about its somethim im certain is good im 6'2
Then just jogg, cardio max and eat in caloric deficit... It will feel like shit first week.. but it will get better..

• +1

I wanna see you but with a clean face, tan, a hairstyle (+ beard styled), smiling, squinching and sitting upright.
Huge potential in here

• +1
You call this debloat ? Lol son , look what truly debloating liters of water looks like

Attachments

• PXL_20220103_071002391.jpg
    PXL_20220103_071002391.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220125-104340~3.png
    Screenshot_20220125-104340~3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, KraftDurchLeid and Deleted member 5786
Mtn

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No , it's actually the same bf% , just water loss after a training :lul::lul:
I‘ve noticed the same thing after strength training. Any ideas on getting that permanently? Healthy eating + dandelion root tea will debloat a bit but I think taking thyroid meds or an AI could be the way to go

I‘ve noticed the same thing after strength training. Any ideas on getting that permanently? Healthy eating + dandelion root tea will debloat a bit but I think taking thyroid meds or an AI could be the way to go
Almost everyone has bloating from water , but not to the extremes like me or maybe you. Tbh , it's very very and very complicated to maintain this debloated state and fix this issue. There could be billion reasons causing this : cortisol , carbs , sodium and potassium levels , lymphs and many others. But in most cases it's either sodium and potassium disbalance or carbs. I recommend you to use potent diuretics (furosemide or bumetanide) , try Metformin and try to reduce salt intake and increase potassium intake and observe the chnages , if that doesn't help , do the same with carbs , if it doesn't help either , then it's probably cortisol or some other hormone , you'll need to go to gastroenterologist so that he can check (say you have bloated gut)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and KraftDurchLeid
Almost everyone has bloating from water , but not to the extremes like me or maybe you. Tbh , it's very very and very complicated to maintain this debloated state and fix this issue. There could be billion reasons causing this : cortisol , carbs , sodium and potassium levels , lymphs and many others. But in most cases it's either sodium and potassium disbalance or carbs. I recommend you to use potent diuretics (furosemide or bumetanide) , try Metformin and try to reduce salt intake and increase potassium intake and observe the chnages , if that doesn't help , do the same with carbs , if it doesn't help either , then it's probably cortisol or some other hormone , you'll need to go to gastroenterologist so that he can check (say you have bloated gut)
never heard of furosemide, bumetanide or metformin, gonna research. thanks for the input

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell