After having 3 different meals of the day with 3 different women, I’ve come to the realisation that they are a waste of my time.

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Neither of us planned even a bit. This happened spontaneously, just like that. None of the three interactions were weird in any kind. Met an old friend nearby and rest were two current classmates. These were highly HQNP independent ones too, neither of them would let me pay their bills.

The day ended long back now but my insomnia isn’t allowing me to shut my eyes so here I am reflecting.
The last one I met however, had her footwear broken.I drove her around to the boot repair shop, got it fixed, payed the bill and made her walk comfortably again to the cafe nearby. Albeit she’s one of the least promiscuous women I’ve ever met in my life, she said “men will do anything when it’s a woman, don’t they” with a side eye smirk. I laughed it off back then but now that I think about it, this hit me. And this hit me very hard. It’s all worthless spending your energy and time on something/someone that has many options around.

I also saw an LTN, he looked like a student of my age who coincidentally saw me entering the different cafés all 3 times with 3 different women. He did fix a stare on me for a while at the last one knowing very well this is the same guy he’s looking at for the third time in the day, I wondered that this would probably be the observation POV of all inkwells ranting on .is and some you retards here on .org too.

I just wish I could telepathically communicate and tell that poor LTN inkwell that… ‘this isn’t like how it seems man, this isn’t worth it’.

A slight depression wave of my last breakup changed me for good, I don’t feel right with any of these women. I don’t have any male friends that I can call as my own either, I’ve maintained distance with normoid friendship groups which made me feel outcasted.
I’m truly mentally fucked ever since. No wonder you don’t see me wandering off in this site and making threads like I previously used to.

Good lord, I’ve given out my autistic rant. May I please get some sleep now so that I can attend the neurology exam which is about to start in the next 6 hours ffs?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and boss8055
Neither of us planned even a bit. This happened spontaneously, just like that. None of the three interactions were weird in any kind. Met an old friend nearby and rest were two current classmates. These were highly HQNP independent ones too, neither of them would let me pay their bills.

The day ended long back now but my insomnia isn’t allowing me to shut my eyes so here I am reflecting.
The last one I met however, had her footwear broken.I drove her around to the boot repair shop, got it fixed, payed the bill and made her walk comfortably again to the cafe nearby. Albeit she’s one of the least promiscuous women I’ve ever met in my life, she said “men will do anything when it’s a woman, don’t they” with a side eye smirk. I laughed it off back then but now that I think about it, this hit me. And this hit me very hard. It’s all worthless spending your energy and time on something/someone that has many options around.

I also saw an LTN, he looked like a student of my age who coincidentally saw me entering the different cafés all 3 times with 3 different women. He did fix a stare on me for a while at the last one knowing very well this is the same guy he’s looking at for the third time in the day, I wondered that this would probably be the observation POV of all inkwells ranting on .is and some you retards here on .org too.

I just wish I could telepathically communicate and tell that poor LTN inkwell that… ‘this isn’t like how it seems man, this isn’t worth it’.

A slight depression wave of my last breakup changed me for good, I don’t feel right with any of these women. I don’t have any male friends that I can call as my own either, I’ve maintained distance with normoid friendship groups which made me feel outcasted.
I’m truly mentally fucked ever since. No wonder you don’t see me wandering off in this site and making threads like I previously used to.

Good lord, I’ve given out my autistic rant. May I please get some sleep now so that I can attend the neurology exam which is about to start in the next 6 hours ffs?
dnr

title was all i needed to see, based bhai

your brain should be studied in neurology one day

, she said “men will do anything when it’s a woman, don’t they” with a side eye smirk.
:lasereyes::lasereyes:too many women became aware of Man's true, sexually desperate nature. Fucking over

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
You're studying to be a neurologist or general doctor? Anyhow you are right but most inkwells would happily pay just to interact with young women

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe