After I’m done…

?

• 1 apply every week

Results are only viewable after voting.

Solstice
After I’m done with my eyebrow hair growing to it’s full potential with Minoxidil or Rogaine, how often do I have to apply it to them after for the hairs the be intact?

Last edited:
A few times a week should be enough.

It’s so tedious though can’t I just do one a week
It might be. I haven’t done myself. I suggest you try it out for a bit and see if it works out or not and then change your routine accordingly if required.

• +1
Reactions: 000
If the hairs has turned terminal they should never fall off, meaning the results are permanent. However you will lose hairs that haven't turned terminal yet as well as additional hair length provided by minox.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If the hairs has turned terminal they should never fall off, meaning the results are permanent. However you will lose hairs that haven't turned terminal yet as well as additional hair length provided by minox.
I thought all hair is temporary with these

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 906
I thought all gains from minoxidil was temporary.

• Woah
I thought all hair is temporary with these
I thought all gains from minoxidil was temporary.
Scalp hair is temporary but not eyebrows or beard. Different hair types. The follicles on your face are not being affected by DHT in the way it affects follicles on your scalp. In fact, DHT is what fuels your beard growth for instance.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and 000
@BigBoy @000

Yes I read hence the Woah! emotion. I did not know eyebrow gains were permanent woah.
Yes but the hair follicles must turn terminal first which might take up to 6 months or even longer.

• +1
Reactions: 000
Yes but the hair follicles must turn terminal first which might take up to 6 months or even longer.
Ok that is what I thought. Anyways how do you know it’s permanent.

• +1
Ok that is what I thought. Anyways how do you know it’s permanent.
Hard to say but color and thickness. If the new hair is as dark and thick as your original hair, it's likely terminal

Hard to say but color and thickness. If the new hair is as dark and thick as your original hair, it's likely terminal
Yes but how do you actually know that it turns terminal. Is this just a fact

• +1
Yes but how do you actually know that it turns terminal. Is this just a fact
You don't. It all depends on your genetics but most likely some vellus hair will turn terminal after using minox for a longer period

Minoxidil hairs aren't ever permanent

Minoxidil hairs aren't ever permanent
Bro, read what I wrote above. Facial hairs (beard and eyebrows) are if you manage to terminalize the hair follicles. Obviously not scalp

Last edited:
I've done some morphs of myself and bigger/fuller eyebrows are the biggest softmax

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 906