After jerking off do you sometimes forget to wash hands?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
The post-nut clarity hits so hard. I don't wanna get out of bed. Sometimes I sleep or just lay in bed. Then I get up. Tbh 99% of the time I remember my hands are unclean. But that 1% of the time I forget and grab a bite to eat or shake someones hand (if it's a foid I don't care tbh). Unlike westerners I use my hands rather than cutlery to eat.

This happened today. I was eating fries from McDonald's and realised I didn't wash my hands. It did taste better than usual ngl....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, wsada, WeiWei and 5 others
jihad niggas will never surpass Rome in glory @Sub5kang
Fall of the rooman empire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Sub5kang
The post-nut clarity hits so hard. I don't wanna get out of bed. Sometimes I sleep or just lay in bed. Then I get up. Tbh 99% of the time I remember my hands are unclean. But that 1% of the time I forget and grab a bite to eat or shake someones hand (if it's a foid I don't care tbh). Unlike westerners I use my hands rather than cutlery to eat.

This happened today. I was eating fries from McDonald's and realised I didn't wash my hands. It did taste better than usual ngl....
Low T

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I don’t ”forget” i just don’t.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove, ey88, Jonnyboi and 5 others

Don't U live on the UK? Maccies is notoriously haraam also forgetting is insane I've only ever nutted in my bathroom ngl

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Nick.Harte
why is cum dirty? It comes from your balls which are a lot cleaner than your desk or mouse

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, castizo and SecularIslamist
Don't U live on the UK? Maccies is notoriously haraam also forgetting is insane I've only ever nutted in my bathroom ngl
I only have the fries and McFlurry.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
i did once but my hands smelt like nut so i washed it

ALWAYS shake men's hands like that

• JFL
Reactions: pookieslove and SecularIslamist
Always, I hate the sticky feeling and am germaphobic. I even use my fists to open doors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, Sub5kang and SecularIslamist
Always, I hate the sticky feeling and am germaphobic. I even use my fists to open doors
Yup even washing my hands feel nasty I use my soap twice

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and TUSSELEIF
I always finish on the toilet so I don’t get cum on myself.

• +1
and last girl who came into my room said it stinks of cum. over.

but i like to stink of cum in public, cos i think girls like it, cos they want it

• JFL
Yup even washing my hands feel nasty I use my soap twice
Whenever I feel I have touched something others might have touched I have to wash my hands

• +1
I use oil for lubrication, I never forget to wash. And FYI, a penis isn't inherently unclean, this is a view accepted by the Hanafis. Only other maddhabs say otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, ey88 and wsada
Why do you have cum on your hands? Do you not use a napkin?

Users who are viewing this thread

• pookieslove
Back