After looksmaxxing for 1+ year I’m Getting hit on and IOIs by Beckies and Stacylite.

chadcelmax

chadcelmax

Gandycel
won’t say what I’ve done (softmaxxes and a hardmaxx) cuz don’t wanna doxx myself (I think I have a friend or two who browse looksmax.org) but it was a long progress but was worth it.

I’m getting iois constantly when I’m outside and I went to a house party and the girls (MTB-HTB and one stacylite) are the ones to initiate conversation with me and ask for my IG without me doing anything.

I don’t got no “rizz, game” or whatever you call it. One MTB straight up asked me do I have a girlfriend on the spot. I went from being invisible my whole life to being welcomed by girls. I always thought personality was a thing but in the end it’s all cope. It’s brootal how superficial this world is but it’s the world we live in.

For all my brothers in the looksmaxxing journey don’t give up, your time will come.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: copeistani, SnowDiles, oxymoron and 14 others
Useless brag thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Mio, autistic_tendencies and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, mtcut3plush, Mewton and 5 others
Sure you are boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Mewton, m0ss26 and 5 others
Always knew blackpill is true.

At first I was just unable to accept it. I told myself 'I am overthinking. This is not the world works' even though blackpill fits more to my observation.

So yeah its true, looks has and will always matter.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Yerico7, Mewton and 2 others
bro being friend zoned as a gay best friend and sees it as IOIS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, leopold123 and 5 others
Useless brag thread
And he's not even saying what he did out of "fear of getting doxxed." Don't see how you could dox yourself by saying looksmaxxes you did unless you told your friends everything or hardmaxxed and they probablywouldn't see this thread anyways

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 30679, chadpreetsingh and 1 other person
For all my brothers in the looksmaxxing journey don’t give up, your time will come.
No it won't and many users here will never ascend, especially because hypergamy is getting worse with time.

I did softmaxxes and a hardmaxx
And he's not even saying what he did out of "fear of getting doxxed." Don't see how you could dox yourself by saying looksmaxxes you did unless you told your friends everything or hardmaxxed and they probablywouldn't see this thread anyways

just say the softmaxxes dude this forum is about everyone helping each other, its autistic to gatekeep from ppl you will never met

Minoxidl for darker brows, changed my hairstyle to tiktok eboy hair, accutane, bb cream, fashion stylemaxxed, lowered bf from 18-20% to 10-12%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iammoh
Minoxidl for darker brows, changed my hairstyle to tiktok eboy hair, accutane, bb cream, fashion stylemaxxed, bf from 18-20% to 10-12%.
Ok so youre 14

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
won’t say what I’ve done (softmaxxes and a hardmaxx) cuz don’t wanna doxx myself (I think I have a friend or two who browse looksmax.org) but it was a long progress but was worth it.

I’m getting iois constantly when I’m outside and I went to a house party and the girls (MTB-HTB and one stacylite) are the ones to initiate conversation with me and ask for my IG without me doing anything.

I don’t got no “rizz, game” or whatever you call it. One MTB straight up asked me do I have a girlfriend on the spot. I went from being invisible my whole life to being welcomed by girls. I always thought personality was a thing but in the end it’s all cope. It’s brootal how superficial this world is but it’s the world we live in.

Height?

Minoxidl for darker brows, changed my hairstyle to tiktok eboy hair, accutane, bb cream, fashion stylemaxxed, lowered bf from 18-20% to 10-12%.
Where are the hardmaxxes

Tales

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz and m0ss26
pictures before and after or didnt happened

Bragging from Mumbai slums

You won’t be doxxed just by saying what you had done. If I just said I had a hair transplant, jaw surgery, and a rhinoplasty that’s not going to give people the information needed to dox me.

What were your hard maxxes?

My guess would be he had good bones hiding under a little fat except the chin and had a genioplasty done to correct that. I have seen a few guys go from invisible MTN to strong HTN borderline Chadlite by just losing weight and correcting a bad chin.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
My guess would be he had good bones hiding under a little fat except the chin and had a genioplasty done to correct that. I have seen a few guys go from invisible MTN to strong HTN borderline Chadlite by just losing weight and correcting a bad chin.
"genioplasty"

:lul:

Useless brag thread
Because it’s such a brag to admit you were born ugly and will always have ugly genes and had to softmax+hardmax to get attention from decent looking women and will never be a slayer in highschool with virgin jbs. Crazy brag

• +1
Reactions: chadcelmax and iammoh