After losing fat should i take mk677? (heightmaxxing)

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Bronze
Title.
What was the other things to take with mk677,= like "AI" or something, ehat does It do.

Title.
What was the other things to take with mk677,= like "AI" or something, ehat does It do.
Aromatase inhibitors basically suppress the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, estrogen is responsible for the closure of your epiphyseal (growth) plates - simple explanation.
MK677 realistically will not increase your IGF-1 to a point where you would notice substantial height increase. HGH and AI is really the best for getting taller, but MK677 wouldn't hurt anything other than your wallet to take.

DYOR, not a good idea to blindly take this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
But you also shouldn't focus on being hyper-lean if you're going through puberty. Obviously if you are/were fat then you should lose weight, but don't get as skinny as the average runway model because your face looks leaner.

But you also shouldn't focus on being hyper-lean if you're going through puberty. Obviously if you are/were fat then you should lose weight, but don't get as skinny as the average runway model because your face looks leaner.
I dont want to be hyperlean, now im overweight 77kg at 5'7 i want to be something like 65kg, good Weight or i should go lower?

do this instead

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
Good take it I'm in it at 15
Good for you, i grew 1 inch this year and have some simptoms that lead me to belidve i can grow s bit more.
Btw Hope you grow a lot Bhai you young

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
somatropin or cope mk677 does nothing i took it for a year an didn't grow a single millimeter

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Holy shit expensive, how tall now, was it worth it
ye still taking it, also im deficient in IGF-1 so it doesnt work for everyone, I'm almost 19 and Im still gaining height jfl (plates haven't closed)

go eat ur jew carbs while I inject and grow to 7'8
Just ti look like a deformed animall, Lil bro im not saing to guble down ton os fucking grains(aka slave food), eat more fruit nigger maybe the vitamin c gonna give you some Braincells

Just ti look like a deformed animall, Lil bro im not saing to guble down ton os fucking grains(aka slave food), eat more fruit nigger maybe the vitamin c gonna give you some Braincells
maybe my BWC (Big White Cock) will give you some brain cells my nigga

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
maybe my BWC (Big White Cock) will give you some brain cells my nigga
Just put the fries in the bag Lil Bro😂😂😂
5inch Is big in cambodia
Plus the sperm Is retarded like the father in this case you should be castrated😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and mog_or_be_mogged
I dont want to be hyperlean, now im overweight 77kg at 5'7 i want to be something like 65kg, good Weight or i should go lower?
Cut down and see what works. I can't give you a number, how much you weigh is arbitrary. Some people might look better at 70kg, some at 60kg if they're 5'7.