After Much Thought and Introspection, I realized what NTness Actually Means

R

RopeMaxxed

Diamond
Muh Cope, Muh GrAYcel talking of being NT, KYS U MANLET :lul: :lul: :lul:

Most users here aren't NT either due to inceldom/ being social outcasts, trauma/ genetics etc.Users already say that if you are here, it is proof you aren't NT.
Some think being NT means being able to be charismatic and charming; according to them, NTness means the ability to get foids wet by being something.

What I have gradually realized is that NTness means just being plain, old normal, FR, JFL.
There is no speciality required. NT means being the average Joe. It could also be argued that the average Joe isn't getting seggs due to hypergamy and shiet. However, he isn't postmaxxing on looksmax.org and lurking on incels.is

I will take my own example. (Muh projection)
I am a full time NEET. (Loser detected, opinion rejected, KYS)
What I've realized is that it is a bit scary for me to talk to guys my own age but extremely worrisome to talk to foids my age.
Students are going to schools/colleges/tuitions etc. every damn day. Whether or not they get pu$$y is out of the question but they're able to talk to most average looking normies (women inckuded).

When I, a goddamn loser, has to go out of my way and sit and talk with people my age, I detest the idea. I knew I was not NT since early teenage.
However, I have realised that I'm really borderline autistic when it comes to social situations.

The love of pu$$y has made me looksmax. I have looksmaxxed to such an extent that I mog 70% to 85% of guys my age in my land, that is, CurryLand.
InB4, KYS, you manlet, JFL.
InB4, another street shitter thinks he is Amitabh Bachan, JFL.

The thing is, if I look MTN for my area, maybe even borderline HTN...
(BRB no pics, using imagination)
Then I should logically be able to get an LTB. The looks threshold in curryland is literal shit.
Hence, the name street shitters, JFL.

I have realised, I cannot be normal. Drugs will help only to an extent and learning normalcy is gonna be harder for me than looksmaxxing.
In short, I am a fucking loser.

I cannot help anybody on this site, let alone myself.
Muh self victimization.
I shall be a Khhv4Life.
I am Incel, ShortCel, CurryCel, MentalCel. I am all Cels, JFL.

PS: Please do not argue that lack of NTness is caused by social outcasting aka Inceldom, I alreadfy know, JFL.
Being honest, mopst of my Non NTness is genetic. Don't start on genetics with me, I have autism, bhai.

Thanks for reading. Now, go, looksmax and slay!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 17872, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
DnRd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 22190
Muh Cope, Muh GrAYcel talking of being NT, KYS U MANLET :lul: :lul: :lul:

Most users here aren't NT either due to inceldom/ being social outcasts, trauma/ genetics etc.Users already say that if you are here, it is proof you aren't NT.
Some think being NT means being able to be charismatic and charming; according to them, NTness means the ability to get foids wet by being something.

What I have gradually realized is that NTness means just being plain, old normal, FR, JFL.
There is no speciality required. NT means being the average Joe. It could also be argued that the average Joe isn't getting seggs due to hypergamy and shiet. However, he isn't postmaxxing on looksmax.org and lurking on incels.is

I will take my own example. (Muh projection)
I am a full time NEET. (Loser detected, opinion rejected, KYS)
What I've realized is that it is a bit scary for me to talk to guys my own age but extremely worrisome to talk to foids my age.
Students are going to schools/colleges/tuitions etc. every damn day. Whether or not they get pu$$y is out of the question but they're able to talk to most average looking normies (women inckuded).

When I, a goddamn loser, has to go out of my way and sit and talk with people my age, I detest the idea. I knew I was not NT since early teenage.
However, I have realised that I'm really borderline autistic when it comes to social situations.

The love of pu$$y has made me looksmax. I have looksmaxxed to such an extent that I mog 70% to 85% of guys my age in my land, that is, CurryLand.
InB4, KYS, you manlet, JFL.
InB4, another street shitter thinks he is Amitabh Bachan, JFL.

The thing is, if I look MTN for my area, maybe even borderline HTN...
(BRB no pics, using imagination)
Then I should logically be able to get an LTB. The looks threshold in curryland is literal shit.
Hence, the name street shitters, JFL.

I have realised, I cannot be normal. Drugs will help only to an extent and learning normalcy is gonna be harder for me than looksmaxxing.
In short, I am a fucking loser.

I cannot help anybody on this site, let alone myself.
Muh self victimization.
I shall be a Khhv4Life.
I am Incel, ShortCel, CurryCel, MentalCel. I am all Cels, JFL.

PS: Please do not argue that lack of NTness is caused by social outcasting aka Inceldom, I alreadfy know, JFL.
Being honest, mopst of my Non NTness is genetic. Don't start on genetics with me, I have autism, bhai.

Thanks for reading. Now, go, looksmax and slay!

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
what province do you live in?

Legit. And that’s why no one here is fully NT. You can’t be 100% NT after learning about the blackpill and looksmaxxing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Repentsinner, Deleted member 17872, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
rule-rules.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and RopeMaxxed
ily bro, i hope ur having a good day;;

• Love it
or if ur not i wish u the best

and i hope u find the satisfaction ur looking for in life

in the years to come

• JFL
I think the NT gap between me and society just worsened as i got older.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and RopeMaxxed
i am giga nt if youre my type, I actually rarely meet giga NT people, but I hardly socailise that could explain as to why I am like that,

• Hmm...
dnr

• JFL
what province do you live in?
Are you curry too, bhai?
I would not like to give information and even slightly doxx myself.
The only hint I give you is that I'm lightskinned.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Take the mbti personality test

• Hmm...
Take the mbti personality test
Yes, do it and determine your type. Over 50percent of this forum are INTx, its' almost impossible to be NT if your brain is wired that way. Just accept it and move on.

Yes, do it and determine your type. Over 50percent of this forum are INTx, its' almost impossible to be NT if your brain is wired that way. Just accept it and move on.
I conclude it is ovER.
However, is it some online shiet or IRL?
Send me a good link, if you know, bhai,

I conclude it is ovER.
However, is it some online shiet or IRL?
Send me a good link, if you know, bhai,
This site (https://personalityjunkie.com/16-myers-briggs-types-personality-profiles/) is the best I've found so far. Very structured and well written (by a man with a phd in psychology). I would do an online test (the official one for example), then read on that website if you identify with the most probable types it recommends to you. Then if you're interested analyze your own brain and when you use which cognitive function.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
People have become ESFP's and ESTP's from an INTP or INTJ through extreme social exposure. It's very difficult but by no means impossible. The brain is very malleable (your initial brain structure is genetic and not by choice).

This requires an environment where the non-NT is accepted to at least some degree and allowed to make social failures repeatedly until their personality changes.

That isn't possible in every society and country, where people will just ostracize analytical introverts and make them even more shut in.

Also, there isn't anything wrong with being an INTJ or INTP, it will just make most women shun you if you are a male.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, incel194012940, APJ and 2 others
Legit. And that’s why no one here is fully NT. You can’t be 100% NT after learning about the blackpill and looksmaxxing
Cope. I have become more NT after browsing PSL and looksmaxxing

• JFL
People have become ESFP's and ESTP's from an INTP or INTJ through extreme social exposure. It's very difficult but by no means impossible. The brain is very malleable.

This requires an environment where the non-NT is accepted to at least some degree and allowed to make social failures repeatedly until their personality changes.

That isn't possible in every society and country, where people will just ostracize analytical introverts and make them even more shut in.

Also, there isn't anything wrong with being an INTJ or INTP, it will just make most women shun you if you are a male.
If you start early, you might be able to (un)consciously develop some cognitive functions more than others. But if you're a stereotypical intuitive, with Intuition as your dominant function, I don't think you can become a sensor. It will probably never feel natural.

• +1
If you start early, you might be able to (un)consciously develop some cognitive functions more than others. But if you're a stereotypical intuitive, with Intuition as your dominant function, I don't think you can become a sensor. It will probably never feel natural.
Question is how much extroversion even matters in our countries

I am ESFP but I noticed being hypersocial and outgoing will annoy some people and I get same results just being calm and friendly

Most people in our countries are introverts compared to americans so it doesnt matter as much tbh

Last edited:
Question is how much extroversion even matters in our countries

I am ESFP but I noticed being hypersocial and outgoing will annoy some people and I get same results just being calm and friendly

Most people in our countries are introverts compared to americans so it doesnt matter much tbh
I can see that, because you want people to reciprocate.

Other than that, having high FE or SE just makes you socialize more on autopilot I think. Your brain can react to the emotional and sensory input quickly and you automatically say the right things. So having one of these functions as your dominant ones (which makes you extroverted according to the mbti model) is very useful.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
So after much thought and introspection you realized that "typical" means normal?

One theory i have is that most people have roughly the same processing power (of course there are outliers), but highly vary in how much processing power is devoted to subconscious intelligence vs. conscious contemplation. I think the subconscious is more powerful than most people think. For instance, it fucking figures out how to speak on its own when you're a baby. The subconscious is mostly geared towards language and social processing. Like, you don't have to really contemplate normal language or normal social shit. It's just all very apparent immediately. Whereas something like a math problem or whatever requires you to actually consciously think about it. The subconscious isn't dumb. People can subconsciously understand very nuanced jokes that require a grasp of many different attitudes and whatnot, and yet those same people can seem to be utterly retarded when it comes to something they have to consciously think about, even if it's less complicated than complex jokes or social situations that they understand immediately without any thought.

You cross over into autism territory when your conscious intellect starts to encroach on the things your subconscious is better at, like absorbing and mimicking social whatever.

Joscha Bach touches on something relate to this here:

Except he calls autists "nerds". He explains that for normies communication is used to negotiate social alignment. This is because normies are kind of like the borg. They are a quasi-hivemind, capable of some independent thought, but they mostly rely on what other people feel and think to determine how they should feel and think. Autists, relying on conscious comtemplation, are able to override their natural absorption of social norms and attitudes. Autists thing they need to figure everything out intellectually, but this is just not good for socializing.
The older I get the more I notice that most people really are just "meme machines" in the Dawkins sense of the word. Nearly everything they say is a reproduction of some already existing meme, even if it's just the way they say it. Once you realize this, listening to most people talk becomes excrutiating. It's just one tired meme after another.

Cope, graycel talking of being NT, KYS U MANLET :lul: :lul: :lul:

• WTF