After searching for HAIRCARE info on this site, I realized that no one knows shit about this.

E

everythingmatters

Silver
All the information here about haircare is pure broscience.

Basically everyone repeats the same thing without even understanding how the hair mechanism works, and they do not take into account that hair is something extremely particular for each case.

Everything you will find is homemade BS and demonization of hair products (without understanding why). Yes, it is true, shampoo is bad if it is not used correctly and it can do more harm than good, but this is more because you do not know shit about hair care than shampoo is bad by itself. I mean, yes, indeed, it is better to stop using shampoo or hair products if you don't know why you are using it.

Haircare is not as simple as just stop using shampoo, so much so that there are people specialized in hair care, they are called trichologists. Also, you don't want to spend the rest of your life making "natty" mixes with eggs and random natural food.

Each product you use for skin and hair, you should know what its function is and why you are using it (and know if you really need it). You must find out how hair works. You shouldn't just apply a homemade ramdon mix and hope for better skin or hair. Also keep in mind that "natural products" are also chemicals, everything is chemical, water is a chemical, food is chemical, your body works on the basis of chemical substances all the time.

If skincare (real skincare without bs) was unknown here (before Benignice), then haircare is even more unknown.

Women are light years ahead in looksmaxing knowledge, just look at this woman's hair, no one in the history of this forum has hair like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5875 and 10 others
true

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
so write a guide then?
LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pedrester, Carbon Copy, Rasputin and 37 others
no one in the history of this forum has hair like that.
A16gjtjlSwSJvzSq6CQHw8uMr-VDmILjyki4WWQsrYKDtsqSnVmQjMdsPd-jW_Xq2c5vsoR_2Ul03P1mQUiJwfN08tsPwnUGGL-2nlGrio7YChQkf8V5DCkNiVwP4ZI6Ek6NVOkN-kJJeZgGfo2lhcroWkSzEVwvBe-zlnBbw0BeQTU083IpwGsXyK6LiVQ8K0aM6wbXN52X_Wtw56BldGnaHavblo1QqrXBRJ_U7V5lPTAeKKOANQ8FY5LB0RHw1FfPMBCIn9zc_thBS0DE0u7SvuQ3soVlETfyqpk65pFZ274_otwxlvyXTP7-lYtHhDHu_AEZjItFWkyM46jBrMkRBsvUdk4StxrA76eVtDtKhWEMIEyhgKCLoeC1WiG3Ml52VusT5089ertzDDgK8V-vH4yxxUXTUNMT_pGyKB3MuMM_VlxGXVCQe9c0Nd5M-igHs1tw_PLr9aRxgK_cwxigTkV_rakPW6dHrv00R7zd9ovwnFHhoZstDReFZcqLo2W8bdkOxILEujqEYbk9q-MAd6Pgqo54TFKK-am9JHrMO-zEFD3DCP_geNZkn1HM_aLFG5LFm-5qVj8BfqS-csSRB1h7fgKcBxyVFEwvTvcpOokKS-i2POof5JWWXb4op-xrb8hjqq_meb8Lj9QvoBmyoht4OeUDFDKL4JMEilK-ZthF4j0zI-guX0CA=w1344-h1329-no

My hair mogs the shit out of hers and I dont use any routine or anything jfl. It's just hair genetics.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Fahkumram, Lev Peshkov and 6 others
so write a guide then?
LOL
I will do it when I feel that I have something legit to contribute, at the moment I am learning every day what I can

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lev Peshkov, retard and 4 others
I will do it when I feel that I have something legit to contribute, at the moment I am learning every day what I can
So in other words you don't know shit and are therefore unequipped to judge the advice given on this forum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Carbon Copy, Baldingman1998 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Nautica, stuckneworleans and 12 others
So in other words you don't know shit and are therefore unequipped to judge the advice given on this forum?
You don't have to be an expert to realize what I have said. It is more common sense than knowledge itself.

If I have said something wrong, please make a reply based on what I have said in the main post.

Was expecting advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Baldingman1998, Matheus and 10 others
You don't have to be an expert to realize what I have said. It is more common sense than knowledge itself.

If I have said something wrong, please make a reply based on what I have said in the main post.
You wrote your post in a way that suggested you actually knew something about haircare, @goat2x then prompted you to make a guide (instead of being an arrogant cunt), to which you replied saying you didn't really know enough about the subject to make a guide

My reply simply points out that if you don't know much about a subject, you're in no position to judge the guides created by others

In other words stfu if you don't have anything to contribute don't bring down those who do

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot, Nautica, Fahkumram and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
A16gjtjlSwSJvzSq6CQHw8uMr-VDmILjyki4WWQsrYKDtsqSnVmQjMdsPd-jW_Xq2c5vsoR_2Ul03P1mQUiJwfN08tsPwnUGGL-2nlGrio7YChQkf8V5DCkNiVwP4ZI6Ek6NVOkN-kJJeZgGfo2lhcroWkSzEVwvBe-zlnBbw0BeQTU083IpwGsXyK6LiVQ8K0aM6wbXN52X_Wtw56BldGnaHavblo1QqrXBRJ_U7V5lPTAeKKOANQ8FY5LB0RHw1FfPMBCIn9zc_thBS0DE0u7SvuQ3soVlETfyqpk65pFZ274_otwxlvyXTP7-lYtHhDHu_AEZjItFWkyM46jBrMkRBsvUdk4StxrA76eVtDtKhWEMIEyhgKCLoeC1WiG3Ml52VusT5089ertzDDgK8V-vH4yxxUXTUNMT_pGyKB3MuMM_VlxGXVCQe9c0Nd5M-igHs1tw_PLr9aRxgK_cwxigTkV_rakPW6dHrv00R7zd9ovwnFHhoZstDReFZcqLo2W8bdkOxILEujqEYbk9q-MAd6Pgqo54TFKK-am9JHrMO-zEFD3DCP_geNZkn1HM_aLFG5LFm-5qVj8BfqS-csSRB1h7fgKcBxyVFEwvTvcpOokKS-i2POof5JWWXb4op-xrb8hjqq_meb8Lj9QvoBmyoht4OeUDFDKL4JMEilK-ZthF4j0zI-guX0CA=w1344-h1329-no

My hair mogs the shit out of hers and I dont use any routine or anything jfl. It's just hair genetics.
Is that really you? What do you do you to prevent dry hair tbh?

You wrote your post in a way that suggested you actually knew something about haircare, @goat2x then prompted you to make a guide (instead of being an arrogant cunt), to which you replied saying you didn't really know enough about the subject to make a guide

My reply simply points out that if you don't know much about a subject, you're in no position to judge the guides created by others

In other words stfu if you don't have anything to contribute don't bring down those who do

I didn't mean to be arrogant, I just told the TRUTH. Again, explain why I'm wrong in my arguments instead of attacking me (it's called the ad hominem fallacy).

Don't get me wrong, I have learned a lot from this forum, and I value many posters here, but even so what I have said is still the truth.

Soon I will make a guide of everything I have learned so far, I just need to learn more and put more things into practice.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Is that really you? What do you do you to prevent dry hair tbh?
yes but my hair doesnt look like this usually. I styled it specifically for this instagram picture. usually it looks worse and wind and shit fucks it up too.

anyways, I shampoo once/week-2 weeks, and just wash my hair with conditioner every day. For the rest I don't do anything with it.

I have to detangle my hair to make it look decent though

• +1
Reactions: wasted

WHY DO YOU HAFE PUSSY BETWEEN YOUR EYEBROWS

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Chico Chicowski, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
yes but my hair doesnt look like this usually. I styled it specifically for this instagram picture. usually it looks worse and wind and shit fucks it up too.

anyways, I shampoo once/week-2 weeks, and just wash my hair with conditioner every day. For the rest I don't do anything with it.

I have to detangle my hair to make it look decent though
do u detangle or brush?

Basically everyone repeats the same thing without even understanding how the hair mechanism works, and they do not take into account that hair is something extremely particular for each case.

Everything you will find is homemade BS and demonization of hair products (without understanding why). Yes, it is true, shampoo is bad if it is not used correctly and it can do more harm than good, but this is more because you do not know shit about hair care than shampoo is bad by itself. I mean, yes, indeed, it is better to stop using shampoo or hair products if you don't know why you are using it.

Haircare is not as simple as just stop using shampoo, so much so that there are people specialized in hair care, they are called trichologists. Also, you don't want to spend the rest of your life making "natty" mixes with eggs and random natural food.

Each product you use for skin and hair, you should know what its function is and why you are using it (and know if you really need it). You must find out how hair works. You shouldn't just apply a homemade ramdon mix and hope for better skin or hair. Also keep in mind that "natural products" are also chemicals, everything is chemical, water is a chemical, food is chemical, your body works on the basis of chemical substances all the time.

If skincare (real skincare without bs) was unknown here (before Benignice), then haircare is even more unknown.

Women are light years ahead in looksmaxing knowledge, just look at this woman's hair, no one in the history of this forum has hair like that.

I watch her too, she’s so good and I’m in love with her

shampoo is drying ur hair thats why its bad. get to know ur optimal moisture level of ur hair then ull know how frequently to shampoo

women are light years ahead in looksmaxing knowledge, just look at this woman's hair, no one in the history of this forum has hair like that.

Foids have been playing this game thousands of years longer than us. Put some respect on our name, we doing okay.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
S

shut the fuck up foids dont have to deal with Androgenic hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Deleted member 5912
I didn't mean to be arrogant, I just told the TRUTH. Again, explain why I'm wrong in my arguments instead of attacking me (it's called the ad hominem fallacy).

Don't get me wrong, I have learned a lot from this forum, and I value many posters here, but even so what I have said is still the truth.

Soon I will make a guide of everything I have learned so far, I just need to learn more and put more things into practice.
tag me when u make the guide bro

lol if you have anything longer than medium length hair, you need robust facial features to pull that off

hair care is cope just buy a quality shampoo and conditioner

ALSO.
MOST hairstyle advice here sucks as well.
Don't even take into consideration face shape and size profile convex, straight or concave.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy and Deleted member 5912
ALSO.
Don't even take into consideration face shape and size profile convex, straight or concave.

Where can I find legit advices on this?

lol if you have anything longer than medium length hair, you need robust facial features to pull that off

hair care is cope just buy a quality shampoo and conditioner

So are you telling me that you can't have shit or good hair with medium length?

All medium length hair looks the same regardless of whether you take care of it or not?

Why is it that in some pics u look like hippie and others chad. Im like that too though jfl

ALSO.
imho phenotype and being gigachad or prettyboy matters more
and its almost always = longer hair up to medium-length >anything

Why is it that in some pics u look like hippie and others chad. Im like that too though jfl
Looking like chad is mostly angle/photo frauding while having my hair in some style that immediately is nullified the moment the wind touches it. I look much worse in my normal photos that I dont regularly post here on this forum.

ZLzWp12DBjWJKjCeUrYvZS8xrS9CYHXXrvLpguClArW9XFyp-4W06JKVao2UCuTlcG7syG9aKTEeYgHlSdIjtnXdk95UtFVp7H8FjpXfTFlt3jo_KKke3VMTktSB13EdQFAVCYnXC2Zzi-yzFiufI8JTKvIrey2wCsWqqbPa3HIv2Ai1_oAldzDgqSfDVDDwLV35ExXUZ6v9y7L457rc4t-2GHkzwUvnYd59QU8I4Dc8kYNarXQ1zaOLklDNe21Ugi46BYU1fOnVgi4TzyYxgubivJFZFz9kBXf0QjYKegrUaKQkWkyuGErinA-qqnoldROBVmGJ3FqcO4TIhzFydlnd-DjxG12L3TDWcs8N5eiB5IwsuEDlI_V04rAKXHOXtX8i89bEbncKBwV-hmjohRdti4lt18R6qJGUJ4dvu2XsiiyDXSodwDIOIV01xpMOykeMswocAjN_qjBKDWDuRiVfgChaz3RsXgNPOd1sKluXIWWXd3XMcPqz5mTiLqwx5an4uuzPEAipaHiLL0m6nOSDH_o6N1N19Hp414AVAAGlVoPzNJ8t8px1Es2BtK-9Ibmhg6l3JjxuctITiosQMywdwMWBmjjzmH88UIymjUHPD5UCbv4BET0_oWtWvdTm1UTBVKYDkSrENHFI4mRKal46D9YoqBsk5AhHj8v26aQbRaRV0zdbiOCwiW9v=w995-h1329-no

JxeHWbZDx-oseMrfKaFo6ZBRrx3_XAwjb1wJVpOkQPEKysi9qMUqspPQvo_HBbna8Ll18bZVQHoDlDDE17EGSLrsxQxS8e2Qsn-dfhgF2h4ybrFPPFBStv2WgkNR1KIfh7X9Lwz9ArmiDHMb5vSRkyCU8QywrDxvkrsPiJPPdJBolr_CmWP5xYIBephGzV-H1Wvpv3c-xsAPbEdOnbEg1PcXERe16paZmSAR_D6EsoCUVrSQxcvct_fXLXS02xtlQ9L3pFETkUoqhfcukSzoY4EV-nyOKic6tcnqotI-G5PYtgNboHqbavnWicDJkZGZw16FffEseZ6qAMo5ybjhaX9DOiE-KaoesU3jP-u9j-VSKbmhK8zyuWOP0UMpdBAdhFbdS7scN_-ppHdV0ar6QffHv8t7m97r0WHmJO3zvdQROxkjkWdRuKFkVP1PV8wnt5bPj7R0l32T1SfcEdTOH3YNmRiLAaPEq0ACMZpvXG7pqsdYVvzrAZPodi_zg_aMar4C6W148ZDsv0v0gKSTs9Z9Y7gkTBf0-RYBWC55nwppc9HkktZqOKo7TVRIlTXzseKC-9mPUOz5kQgZHtITnEUmGNqMe6315wMlWuule2s8LFeg25DNOj_CwPnXa2zaU3rnIkK9tyg2iTonpBrCD7zKAkPAAbEUbRqgLovW9i51Pn_fZYXfftJKNpw6=w1326-h1329-no

I look like this 99% of the time jfl. Which is why its so fucking stupid ppl call me chad when I look like shit most of the time.

JFL at life honestly.
E6RzmJ8_FB2Ioc5SEV-uQoAIp-J7c1E_2HSqx5LVKserMWZPwezXE8wyPT7Iq-bBOgsuViggdnHP5gPIYm--wAACUhChmJJBe6lLDfz_gugKDzL4OKOHwsK-xMvQFP52QPlyccciXZBYRe8_qxy0LOLAD4K_hzX_ZIEeEcVJRQy_92w5VHdaLT-xWpM3ur0_b_cKlrvMKRvdCaZiWJI9QYnFdioFwBqQo0noO-dOQC0aamT9TogPuggv-c99qH3aptkNlSP53hy1R6_WznmQofHjC93iVd35Cw84rmdYTJq0VqiURmleCwnP0cD-l9EbrEzUGIAbaQ9Cx8KtVhsg0dgTBIS9-hJQv2Cqz7N29CWXahe-EUV8UA3VV5OKV3ab5whp28XHkRn1ITX-hQaGQMo6JlvfbSqqLzxBwPLthhUd2BVUBVAB4xrsTlT8WnLi11BIwpFE4KQpEh6djnDXQWR-PQz3arM3Z-j2TxJGGbkC-pXXlnwhZorNOWbWpfX6lTYd6SDlGbwIjYAdjm_GJzyACEmGK_gqbO9ISFQ7HyzNGwljQrm2BM0oCB79taiei827LdOWbH5z4JCU6XzdP_sJi9gr0aEfDPadLNTj5NkWl4uJuuvU2KPVh3UPwQTUdiKuZp1sbc1eketmsXEzvyJVNCj-9u959pd6xBAIWjtv-Zu8vn4hpg-NyOhv=w1776-h1329-no

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Good point

Make a guide then..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 6723
There isn’t a dedicated in depth thread about hair care and hair styling for face shape in best of best section whilst there’s like 3 skincare ones saying the same shit

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Looking like chad is mostly angle/photo frauding while having my hair in some style that immediately is nullified the moment the wind touches it. I look much worse in my normal photos that I dont regularly post here on this forum.
I look like this 99% of the time jfl. Which is why its so fucking stupid ppl call me chad when I look like shit most of the time
This is so fucking relatable. Wind fucks me up thats why im using hairspray otherwise my norwooding would be exposed and id lose instantntly 3 psl points.

This never happened 3 years ago with my perfect hairline. It completely ruins your proportions jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275