After shitty phenotype, height is the second worst thing to fix.

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
First because you know that with LL you will not get more than 10cm.

As the average 168cm manlet it will only bring you to 178cm, it's better and just average except that the manlet had to spend 150k+8months recovery to be just AVERAGE.

Imagine what you can get for your face with 150k?

Bimax+Chin wing by top tier russian surgeon is only 15k JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Subhuman trash
Making your face considerably more attractive through surgery is rare and there’s many cases where the surgery’s end up being a looksmin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DaGullas, Subhuman trash, Chadeep and 3 others
Making your face considerably more attractive through surgery is rare and there’s many cases where the surgery’s end up being a looksmin

Yeah, you need a good base, it mainly mean a good upper face because it's the part that you can’t change with surgery. A good eye area, good cheekbones, good forhead, good hair genetic

The lower part of the face except philtrum and lips (because lip lift looks fag) is something you can totally change. Bimax almost always looks great.

it's better and just average except that the manlet had to spend 150k+8months recovery to be just AVERAGE.
Yea, the price is brutal but it would the ultimate looksmax for me.

Aren't you heightmaxxing though?

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Even then, you might end up looking disproportionate, will have to go through months of pain and are likely to lose some of your athleticism forever.
Hopefully, in the future a method would have been developed to make one able to re-open their growth plates and continue to grow taller. Granted, none of us are likely to live long enough to see it become a reality.

As the average 168cm manlet it will only bring you to 178cm, it's better and just average except that the manlet had to spend 150k+8months recovery to be just AVERAGE.

Limb lengthening can add up to six inches. 3 is the normal. 4 is reasonable. 5 is a bit risky but can still probably get done. 6 is the max the surgeon is willing to go.

Limb lengthening can add up to six inches. 3 is the normal. 4 is reasonable. 5 is a bit risky but can still probably get done. 6 is the max the surgeon is willing to go.

^This is for Dr. Paley. I’m not sure what it would be like in Korea or India.

Yea, the price is brutal but it would the ultimate looksmax for me.

Aren't you heightmaxxing though?

I am, I will pickup the last things today, it means start in the coming days, but even if it was working I will need to afford more than 3 months since I doubt it would be a fast process.

Even then, you might end up looking disproportionate, will have to go through months of pain and are likely to lose some of your athleticism forever.
Hopefully, in the future a method would have been developed to make one able to re-open their growth plates and continue to grow taller. Granted, none of us are likely to live long enough to see it become a reality.

Tbh getting 7.5cm in the femur is pretty safe in the short and long run, femur is a way bigger bone than tibia it's safer and faster. But it's also SO damn expansive compared to tibia.

I am, I will pickup the last things today, it means start in the coming days, but even if it was working I will need to afford more than 3 months since I doubt it would be a fast process.
Are you going to take anything for methylation?

Are you going to take anything for methylation?

Folinic acid at 800mcg, Vit B6 and B12, I know a random guy on old growth tall forum who said he grew 2inches from just taking folinic acid, only report, I don't know if we should believe him. I will not waste my money in a shit ton of SAM-E.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cope and RAITEIII

No height cope if this isn’t you in 2020

also brutal dickpill if you aren't atleast 8 inches it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173

i thought the russian surgeon only offered a chin wing for 15K? bimax and chin wing for 15K? are you sure?