After the Strength of the Father Died, a Heartbreaking Curse Evolved

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Sad Baby GIF
Oh My God Omg GIF
Sad Baby Doll GIF

Supporting the authority of one parent because it's a mother while deteriorating the strength of the other because it's a father, has led to this cluster-fucked reality of kids oblivious to gender, confused about pronouns, but well acquainted with arrogance and spite.

Much of the generation of children from 2007 to the present, some of whom are still maturing into adulthood, have been deprived of a father figure with whom their mothers prospered with. Many of the fathers have no contact with the children because of the malevolent mother's unconditional authority and determination to keep the kids for herself under her dictatorship. And the fathers who push themselves to know their kids, are dealt a harsh blow by the mother's judicial favoritism. In the end, the children are the genuine victims of their fathers' degradation.

I don't know about all of you, but I'd rather a child not have to endure two parents fighting, swearing, and threatening each other. Some mothers are so selfish that if they sense he's going to get full or even half custody of the child(ren), we'll hear about the outcome on the news. Spoiler: It's not a happy ending. But the press sees it as their milk and honey.

Dear Faggot Children and 20-Something-Year-Old Retards,

You have been fucked by the clandestine groomers of your mothers who blindly trusted the dazzling lights, moving image games, anti-father content, feminist propaganda, and obscure faces within online social communities. Strangers have been infiltrating your mother's circles for decades under a protective cloak. Many of these weirdos, who don't have children but do have a sexual and domineering desire for you, have cleverly rallied your mothers against your fathers, thus removing the primary threat blocking their path to violating you mentally, intellectually, spiritually, and now sexually raping you with Woke ideology. In their minds, I've seen this shit first hand, in their minds you are their children and little brothers and sisters. And they want to have sex with you!

Do these creeps believe in curses? I asked this question many years ago and have kept a record ever since. Ugh, you'll be astonished at what I've learned and still observe with wide-eyed wonder. Curses are indeed real. But this particular curse never loses its potency, it fortifies like a cancer.

It's an odd blessing if I can use such a word, to express their ignorance of curses. Reminds me of the feller with the thief in his home. The following story is called America's Online Family.

The father invited his buddy to stay with him and his family for a few weeks. He'd met him online through a community he and his wife moderate called Serpent's Trust. It's an organization that helps protect a species of snake on the verge of extinction. Wow, what a swell guy, right? Letting his friend sleep in his house with his scrawny redheaded wife and blue-eyed daughter, ugh. Now that's a strong bond. Bravo, Dad! He's such a courageous libel. If only other guys could be like him, it would be a perfect world for tomorrow.

On the first day, his buddy stole his gold coin from his black box labeled Pandora. The wife told him, "I saw your buddy steal it after you introduced him to the family and told us he'd be staying with us for a few weeks." The husband laughed, refusing to believe such perfidy in their friendship. In his mind, buddies don't steal from buddies. He insisted that she stop reading the Bible and such ridiculous accusations would cease. Rued, but loyal to her husband and respectful of his wisdom, she nodded to his decision with a raised eyebrow and a hand on her hip.

The next day, the buddy stole his wallet. The daughter witnessed it and told her dad, "Oh, fa-tha, I believe your mate stole your Kenneth Cole." She gestured with her hand to the scene of the crime, which was the kitchen table. Ugh, he chuckled again and said that was silly. His buddy would never steal his wallet. He then told her to stop praying to invisible entities and perhaps she would trust others more.

The following morning, his wife brought in his daughter, who was hunched over from exhaustion, her hands covering the private area of her gown. The mother spoke, "Husband, I believe your buddy stole her virginity during the night."

"That's so silly, woman!" he insisted as he shifted himself in his leather recliner. The dad continued, "He would never do that. She's 14, and he's 41." He burst out laughing and concluded, "The ages don't match, do the math!" What a determined stubbornness on this guy's part... shaking my head.

Four days after his friend moved in, the daughter went to her dad and said, "Fa-tha, ma-tha is in the bathtub washing your buddy's semen out of her vagina. He stole an intimate moment she has with you." The daughter put her fingers to her lips and chin, then added, "Like what he did to me the other night."

Snickering, the father replied, "You two share the same wild imagination, he would never do that." He then told her to stop being silly, and perhaps if she didn't follow the invisible man in the sky, she would be a better judge of character.

Later that night, the father awoke with a pain in his buttocks. The room was dark—nothing unusual. He reached for the desk lamp on his nightstand and twisted the knob. Looking in a mirror on the wall adjacent to the bed, his naked buddy was on top of him, robbing him of his anus virginity. Ugh, like you didn't see that one coming!

If Dad had confronted the first warning sign, the stolen coin testimony, the rest of the disturbing events could have been avoided. But now he has to find a cheap motel room and new employment because his buddy also drained his bank account and took his job, which led to the loss of their home due to foreclosure. Not only that, but the sexual assault on his wife and daughter resulted in two pregnancies. Both had healthy nine- and ten-pound black babies. Before their deliveries, she divorced him for allowing a convicted sex predator into their home and filed for alimony. The judge awarded her the maximum amount when she learned that the father had just met the buddy on an online community, failed to do a background check, and put his family in danger through his ignorance and neglect.

Like the example in the metaphorical story, the curse is denied from the beginning and blossoms into a wrath of suffering, dearly. I will not spell out the consequences, out of respect, but it has nothing to do with race, contrary to the story. And opposite to financial loss. Oh, they're literally choking on money. These consequences make it impossible to prove any curse conspiracy.

Dear Serpent's Trust and your creepy partners,

You have ruined many families, you arrogant cunts. Fortunately, you haven't had much effect on rural America. However, you will continue to pay the price as you reap what you have sown, motherfuckers. You're still in the seedling stage, you haven't reached the thorny stalk yet. There's a man you all admire, whom I call Mr. Three Hours. That's all he sleeps in a 24-hour cycle. Ugh, what nightmares and paranoia he endures during his daily sleep-deprivation routine. Throw all the tantrums you want, support another mask mandate, promote a new pronoun, oblige to the neckties... curses don't discriminate. Dig another bunker, dig two! Fake your death, hide in China, or hunker down in Antarctica... curses follow you. But the more you stomp your wittle fucking feet to nature's acts, the fortified and thicker the curse evolves. Ugh, that's one spiteful little booger.

My sage advice is to undo what has been done. Sure, it's dangerous. You could lose everything. To be honest, it's a fool's run—you're outnumbered. But the thought will count later. However, the Pandora's box in the metaphor was a poetic fit of complexity and nothing remotely close to typing the same shit over and over and over and calling it intelligence. You're the thief in that story, motherfucker.

Growing GIF

• +1
Reactions: Imaloser7754
Oh, crap, I forgot... Warning: TLDR content.

I should've tagged users in this but didn't want to imply anything knowing how paranoid folks are nowadays, ugh

Amazon Studios Not My Style GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Ugh, I want to share my evidence so badly, but rather not. However, my Menendez psychology was successful!

Come out, come out, I know where you are. Come out and complete your mission. You forgot a few.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Elephant Converse GIF
build two bunkers, build ten! nothing stops what's coming. social media giants were misled and will be the sacrifices tomorrow. they have their access codes, they have their keys to their homes and businesses. they don't need an airplane tracker to know where they're at.