After trying everything and having not ascended, what will you do ?

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Personally if i try everything and i don't ascend (even surgery if everything else fails) i'll just forget about all this shit stop autistically analysing everything do whatever the fuck i like in life (play guitar/lift weights/attend festivals...) focus on moneymaxxing and get married to a 4 psl girl what about u ?

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Norwooder, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Good thing i am not trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
I will just moneymax and ldar, that's what is my plan for life

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
not a winner mentality

you try till the day you die

• +1
Reactions: Mousei, mikeock, Norwooder and 3 others
I would just focus on career, lifestyle and family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Drugs and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Rope awaits so do incelhalla

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
fly to Switzerland for legal euthanasia. Above average in everything in life or death.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
There's an age limit and there are physical limitations face wise (ipd/certain proportions etc) and there is the age pill i'll do everything in my power in my remaining years in my 20s to ascend if i don't then well for my own sanity and mental health i need to forget about all this shit the day i turn 30 and ltr an average foid and focus on other things
not a winner mentality

you try till the day you die

most people moneymax. I don't see that as an option. I'm just not clever. Most of us probably aren't, tbh. Not to get 'rich'

I'll probably drug max. More fun than sex, tbh.

• JFL
Its impossible to not ascend

Probably gonna focus on some deegre that my low iq will allow me, and play Vidya.
Smoke weed as well probably

I already moved up into attractive facially and still spent 4k on filler today jfl. Doing my second workout in a couple hours

BDD is a bitch

never satisfied

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm afraid lookism and looksmaxxing will live rent-free in my head until the day I die :feelswah:

That's unhealthy af especially later in life when we all become oldcels eventually i am going to do all i can if i ascend cool if i don't i'll forget about all this shit and get married to an average looking girl at 30
I'm afraid lookism and looksmaxxing will live rent-free in my head until the day I die :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Deleted member 3328
i'm pretty disappointed and bored of life in general so probably just do drugs or sui. i don't plan on becoming an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
i'm pretty disappointed and bored of life in general so probably just do drugs or sui. i don't plan on becoming an oldcel
What's your definition of an oldcell ? And don't u think that maybe your perception about life would change with age ?

Why the fuck arent you moneymaxxing anyways. Looksmaxxing is a huge waste of time if youre not good looking already.

Why the fuck arent you moneymaxxing anyways. Looksmaxxing is a huge waste of time if youre not good looking already.
I am career maxxing i am going to get my degree next year

Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money.

• JFL
Personally if i try everything and i don't ascend (even surgery if everything else fails) i'll just forget about all this shit stop autistically analysing everything do whatever the fuck i like in life (play guitar/lift weights/attend festivals...) focus on moneymaxxing and get married to a 4 psl girl what about u ?
Im just gonna work 16 hours a day and try get rich, and distract myself with constant hobbies and shit, and have really good male friends. Or obviously just kms

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
rotmaxx

• JFL