After using hgh and ai and coming off would that speed up closing growth plates?

Elevated estrogen. Any testosterone level at the upper end of the reference range or above it will produce enough estrogen to close the growth plates.

Anyway, why do you want to close the growth plates?

Elevated estrogen. Any testosterone level at the upper end of the reference range or above it will produce enough estrogen to close the growth plates.

Anyway, why do you want to close the growth plates?
No im asking coming off hgh and ai if that woulf speed up closing growth plates

No im asking coming off hgh and ai if that woulf speed up closing growth plates
Depends on the age. If you have reached the point where the body produces enough testosterone to be aromatized into estrogen, then the process of closing will begin when the effects of AIs disappear and estrogen levels are restored.

Depends on the age. If you have reached the point where the body produces enough testosterone to be aromatized into estrogen, then the process of closing will begin when the effects of AIs disappear and estrogen levels are restored.
Lets say 17-18 average coming off

Lets say 17-18 average coming off
At this age, growth plates are supposed to be closed or begin closing. When you stop using AIs and estrogen is restored, growth plates closing will begin.

At this age, growth plates are supposed to be closed or begin closing. When you stop using AIs and estrogen is restored, growth plates closing will begin.
My brother I think didnt stop until 21 I think