After watching Joker 2, I've revisited my life and will stop writing — I won't be that sick 'main character' anymore

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Ah, yes, I've come to my finale. Ugh, just think, all it took was two faggot writers to open my eyes. Sing it, Journey!

The white towel bundled on the platform is my acknowledgment of defeat. From this moment on, I will follow other writers and pet their egos. I will like everything they post. Furthermore, instead of writing, I'll dedicate my time to reading their material.

I am now Gimp Man!

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
A Deadly Adoption Applause GIF

DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING THREAD, it's a symptom of my mental illness called Main Character Litis:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, Vermilioncore and notsocommonthumb
Ah, yes, I've come to my finale. Ugh, just think, all it took was two faggot writers to open my eyes. Sing it, Journey!

The white towel bundled on the platform is my acknowledgment of defeat. From this moment on, I will follow other writers and pet their egos. I will like everything they post. Furthermore, instead of writing, I'll dedicate my time to reading their material.

I am now Gimp Man!

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
A Deadly Adoption Applause GIF

DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING THREAD, it's a symptom of my mental illness called Main Character Litis:

Not a single molecule lil bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Bro mad asl that his favorite character got pussy finally and had to make multiple threads on it

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and BigJimsWornOutTires
I'll read the review after watching the movie

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I'll read the review after watching the movie
Yes, do that! But before you do, respect that the design of the film is to slap you in the face. The clown is a villain that mocks wealthy families and rallies defiance against authoritarians. And when the little people praise such characters, it frightens the elites. So they'll go ahead and dump tens of millions of dollars into a project predicted to fail to discourage that mentality.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back