after years and years of blackpill content we came back to the same old redpill shit

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
inceldom caused by autism , by laziness, by no social circle, "high standards" etc.
"i just lack the neurotransmitterz bro i could live the life if i tried to fix them, instead i'll just keep ranting on here"
even then, autism literally can't exist when you're gl
tons of female interactions will make sure your brain perfectly adapts to what is considered neurotypical despite your natural inclinations
TLDR : it's over incels

my inceldom is caused by no bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and the BULL
people get better looking u understand

and i know good looking people who are insanely mentally ill

ur honestly retarded bc tbis is aimed at me and objectively im good looking 6 psl +

and im telling u rn that bitches dont just jump into ur room if u dont out any effort in

people get better looking u understand

and i know good looking people who are insanely mentally ill

ur honestly retarded bc tbis is aimed at me and objectively im good looking 6 psl +

and im telling u rn that bitches dont just jump into ur room if u dont out any effort in
it's not you self centered narcy there are many copers on here
not 0 effort but minimum effort which gets rewarded with dopamine so even easier. literally just impossible to lose, girls would rather hang out with good looking shut in schizos than extroverted normies

it's not you self centered narcy there are many copers on here
not 0 effort but minimum effort which gets rewarded with dopamine so even easier. literally just impossible to lose, girls would rather hang out with good looking shut in schizos than extroverted normies
im not saying its directly about me
im just saying its what we were talking about is it not what we were litetally just talking about? yes if u have looks, and u go outside, its eqsy to get bitches. u prolly know of stories i told u

but literallt, im a volcel, idont put an ounce of effort into getting bitches, and i dont get any. because i literally dont even try

it takes effort to get gurls. im mentally retarded yes, but im literally so depressed that i dont have the energy to expend to socially talk to girls even anymore

so yes you can be volcel bht that also can be caused be mental illness son

im not saying its directly about me
im just saying its what we were talking about is it not what we were litetally just talking about? yes if u have looks, and u go outside, its eqsy to get bitches. u prolly know of stories i told u

but literallt, im a volcel, idont put an ounce of effort into getting bitches, and i dont get any. because i literally dont even try

it takes effort to get gurls. im mentally retarded yes, but im literally so depressed that i dont have the energy to expend to socially talk to girls even anymore

so yes you can be volcel bht that also can be caused be mental illness son
what is your definition of effort?? saying "sup how it's going?" and then let her carry the convo
if you can't even do that is brutally over