After your ascension

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
Your life won't be completed that's when life starts.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Schizotypalcel
When I hit chadlite I know things will turn out for the better

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
i've descended

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and noonespecial
Tbh for me life would be completed at that point. If I could look at my face just once in life and find it truly beautifull I could die right then and there, I don't care about anything else. I would probably just spent all my time jerking off to myself and mogging indians on forums after that, I would go ful NEET (why moneymax anymore if you ascended)

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, noonespecial and Clqs
Tbh for me life would be completed at that point. If I could look at my face just once in life and find it truly beautifull I could die right then and there, I don't care about anything else. I would probably just spent all my time jerking off to myself and mogging indians on forums after that, I would go ful NEET (why moneymax anymore if you ascended)
That's when you should do better things with your life. Things will go easier for you and you'll get more positive responses to your actions all this while knowing you're more handsome than 99% of guys

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
That's when you should do better things with your life.
Like what? I don't really care about anything, I just moneymax by working every day to try and ascend with surgery one day. I'm literally getting a masters degree now to moneymax even more just so I can get money to ascend lol I don't even care about work or money or anything, I never spend any of my money. My dream is to ascend and then just ldar (I will save up money and I own a house) as a chad and just chill. I just want to be able to look in a mirror without wanting to die tbh, nothing else really.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Like what? I don't really care about anything, I just moneymax by working every day to try and ascend with surgery one day. I'm literally getting a masters degree now to moneymax even more just so I can get money to ascend lol I don't even care about work or money or anything, I never spend any of my money. My dream is to ascend and then just ldar (I will save up money and I own a house) as a chad and just chill. I just want to be able to look in a mirror without wanting to die tbh, nothing else really.
When you're Chad you could start a business where you advertise yourself. Slay alot just do whatever you want

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial