Aftermath of last post/its over.....again.

Should I go back to my home city looksmax or attempt to betabuxx

• It's over retreat and looksmaxx so it can officially begin for real this time

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Stay and attempt to become betabuxx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Iron
Go read my last thread first or not I don't care
Alright boyos so the last few days have been quite quiet. I felt the loss of social status from walking out on the pizza place. Their clique is quite influential so I had to wait a bit until things were normal again. Not going to lie the shift after I walked out I ended up just smoking a joint and I ended up praying to Moloch to protect me:lul:. Maybe my shit was laced I don't know but I felt a paranoid fear that They were going to do a drive by and shoot me while walking to my apartment:forcedsmile:. Thakfully nothing happened to me except major social status loss. I think I owe Moloch an offering, illuminatimaxxers let me know if Moloch prefers American chocolate or european chocolate, i cant affordmoe than ferrero Roche.
Anyway Me and the manly foid made up but her lackeys were still mad at me for walking out. One of them was visibly mad at me but I eventually broke the ice by saying hi to her and I guess she kinda hides the anger? I'll give it another week before things are normal with her again. The manly foids second in command though, is a different story. It seems like she doesn't want to do anything with me and I don't get any small talk with her. Her acquaintance is very important because although she is a druggie ltb, she is actually statusmaxxed with the htbs at the pizza place. Since she just tolerates me, the htbs barely speak to me. I thought I was getting somewhere with this mulatto htb but she considers the druggie ltb an important friend. It's over.:feelsrope:All because an ugly druggie bitch doesn't like me. The second in command essentially cucked me from ascension.
I'm planning to quit and retreat back to my home city because it's all fucked in this town. My landlord is a fucking faggot that wants me to respect him because he's older:lul:. I failed on adding more girls to my gamepigeon harem. I didn't make any new connections. It's all fucked.
Moloch is probably going to make me betabuxx since I'm kind of getting along with a single mom? I don't know since she just told me he's just a guy and she seems to be looking for a job for him. She's going to move out soon with a female roommate. From what I overheard she refers to him as the father. So I don't think she's that attached. She hasn't officially told me she's a mother so I think she's going to make me betabuxx. She wants me to cook for her too:lul:

Worlds words words words word swords word s world's own educational wodnsnwprb dowrods words qorndspwornds wld slednd word spend dowrod wleodnsmwprjd word Sword word s
dnrd

Spacing, nigga! SPACING! Can I edit it for the formatting?