• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, MikeMew'sBitch, lemonnz and 7 others
they mog me, wow

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Lookologist003
they mog me, wow

19-year-old Mukhamadsobir Fayzov was taken for questioning straight from the intensive care unit. According to media reports, Fayzov was taken to the Bryansk regional hospital at night.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, MikeMew'sBitch, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
That's not enough, they should've skinned him alive then burned him upside down. Or fed him to a crocodile, anything for him to suffer

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, UrGirlsMcm, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
That's not enough, they should've skinned him alive then burned him upside down. Or fed him to a crocodile, anything for him to suffer
They need them to interrogate them

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
They need them to interrogate them
They probably did already just didn't release to media. Bro my fucking brother was there he saw them with his own eyes..

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, SensitiveYoungMan, User28823 and 3 others
They probably did already just didn't release to media. Bro my fucking brother was there he saw them with his own eyes..
Check the post again. I added the interrogation vid

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, viniciz and sub5c3l
Brutal Russians aren’t Americans they will torture them until the die

The victims:

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, lepo2317, UrGirlsMcm and 12 others
Torture should be a method of Execution for mass shooters/terrorists

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives, lemonnz, UrGirlsMcm and 3 others
The way how that mf screams like a girl makes my blood as if he didn't fucking do a massacre and kill innocent people 30 minutes ago

• +1
Reactions: User28823, UrGirlsMcm, NoseProphecy and 2 others
I agree, seemed very little, throw boiling water at him, shoot his feet, knife his fingers, penis, balls,

Russians have skinned a penis from ukrainian anyways. Dont see why they cant do this to him

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and NoseProphecy
I agree, seemed very little, throw boiling water at him, shoot his feet, knife his fingers, penis, balls,

Russians have skinned a penis from ukrainian anyways. Dont see why they cant do this to him
Dude they cant do that
First they need to get enough information
If they do that shit they will fucking get deformed or some shit or die

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Pertaining to THE CHASE content. Look at that dog's expression. He's even thinking, "He doesn't look Chinese. Fellers, you got the wrong guy."

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
View attachment 2816768
19-year-old Mukhamadsobir Fayzov was taken for questioning straight from the intensive care unit. According to media reports, Fayzov was taken to the Bryansk regional hospital at night.
Do you have any idea how many Muslims live in Russia? So many, the Russian government has a hard-on to eradicate them. Of course, the Muslims would be blamed. Look what we did on September 11, 2002. After our own people threw a tantrum and attacked the World Trade Center and went after the POTUS, the Deep State hid him in a kindergarten class surrounded by body shields in Florida, the US Gov immediately blamed Muslims.

They always get blamed because they suck at defending themselves and their potent faith pisses soulless people off. Their powerful voices in oil farm nations anger many wealthy assholes.

Do you have any idea how many Muslims live in Russia? So many, the Russian government has a hard-on to eradicate them. Of course, the Muslims would be blamed. Look what we did on September 11, 2002. After our own people threw a tantrum and attacked the World Trade Center and went after the POTUS, the Deep State hid him in a kindergarten class surrounded by body shields in Florida, the US Gov immediately blamed Muslims.

They always get blamed because they suck at defending themselves and their potent faith pisses soulless people off. Their powerful voices in oil farm nations anger many wealthy assholes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Stackz, shabby890 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
what should they do to ukrainians bro how bout that??

The feds just executed them on the spot?
Holy based

The security guards at the Crocus "City Hall" concert venue were ordered not to carry guns that night by Moscow before the attack. Sounds familiar? It should. The security and police in Israel on Oct. 7, 2023, were "ordered" to stand down and evacuate the area Hamas would later penetrate.

Good Morning GIF by WWF_UK

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar, urukhaiascension and Roquefort
The security guards at the Crocus "City Hall" concert venue were ordered not to carry guns that night by Moscow before the attack. Sounds familiar? It should. The security and police in Israel on Oct. 7, 2023, were "ordered" to stand down and evacuate the area Hamas would later penetrate.

Good Morning GIF by WWF_UK
3888580 IMG 5344

Jfl they're going to kill muslims now

The feds just executed them on the spot?
Holy based
No they took them all alive

and likely already got a lot of information from them

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
they're going to brutally torture them

this does put a smile on my face

waterboard them

I have to say i admire their terrorist questioning methods. In the west these terrorists would get 5-star luxury prison cell, top quality food, high quality clothes and a lot of free time between questioning (they would have more rights than their victims who are DEAD). In russia they are treated as they deserve, like a scum that needs to be questioned, tortured and than eliminated once they served their purpose. No "human rights" shit for the scum like they are :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
THEY CUT BROS EAR OFF AND MADE HIM EAT IT 💀💀💀

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Kristin