Afternoon Looksmaxxing routine

J

JayMac15

Iron
This is a continuation to my first thread which if you haven’t already read it then its my morning routine, just to clarify this isn’t cope, i have good genetics overall but am doing this to bring out the best of them

Afternoon: After my morning routine i’ll grab another meal which is usually heavy in carbs and good fats along with a fruit bowl and occasionally a mass gainer shake. Depending on the puffiness of my face i will ice roll and then go in the sun for abit. Then i will rather bonesmash or thumbpull and zygopull depending on which day it is and derma roll castor oil into my eyebrows and i do this while i let my food digest, a workout is usually done after this which involves a high intensity weight session followed with some cardio, usually 15 minutes of intense skipping or boxing. After the gym is basically the same as before, another meal and mass gainer shake with some more sun exposure to finish off for the afternoon. By this time it is usually around 6pm.

Feel free to make any comments on this, mainly looking for ways to improve it and i know some of the stuff is idiotic and yet again, this is not cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YEorc and asdvek
Good meal, fruits nice, mass gainer alright, ice roll is cope, sun is good, bonesmash thumbpull zygopull are cope, derma roll is aight, castor oil is cope well not exactly but takes 8 months to show effect, hiit cardio working out nice.

mass gainer is so shit
make a shake of 6 egg yolks, 2 bananas, blueberries and greek yoghurt instead

This is a continuation to my first thread which if you haven’t already read it then its my morning routine, just to clarify this isn’t cope, i have good genetics overall but am doing this to bring out the best of them

Afternoon: After my morning routine i’ll grab another meal which is usually heavy in carbs and good fats along with a fruit bowl and occasionally a mass gainer shake. Depending on the puffiness of my face i will ice roll and then go in the sun for abit. Then i will rather bonesmash or thumbpull and zygopull depending on which day it is and derma roll castor oil into my eyebrows and i do this while i let my food digest, a workout is usually done after this which involves a high intensity weight session followed with some cardio, usually 15 minutes of intense skipping or boxing. After the gym is basically the same as before, another meal and mass gainer shake with some more sun exposure to finish off for the afternoon. By this time it is usually around 6pm.

Feel free to make any comments on this, mainly looking for ways to improve it and i know some of the stuff is idiotic and yet again, this is not cope.
Pretty nice routine, i mean a lot of cope methods but in general its a pretty good routine, i would recomend adding up some animal based foods in order to increase in higher levels ur T and in this way improving ur face and overall body.

• +1
Reactions: JayMac15