Again Ive been reminded by my Average fucking front

yoshisand

yoshisand

Silver
THIS SHIT SOUNDS SO FUCKING FAKE BUT ITS JUST MY FUCKING LIFE. I got into an argument some girl i know next thing you know she hits me it escalates teacher sends us to the principals office next thing you know we are on polar opposite sides of the room i was looking at my phone she saw my side profile gave me that pity look like oh my goshh i did something badd then she walked up to me deadass look at the front of my face frowned then proceeded to tell the teacher what was going on I GUARANTEE YOU IF MY FUCKING FRONT MATCHED MY SIDE I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OF SCOTT FREE BUT IM SUSPENDED

THIS SHIT SOUNDS SO FUCKING FAKE BUT ITS JUST MY FUCKING LIFE. I got into an argument some girl i know next thing you know she hits me it escalates teacher sends us to the principals office next thing you know we are on polar opposite sides of the room i was looking at my phone she saw my side profile gave me that pity look like oh my goshh i did something badd then she walked up to me deadass look at the front of my face frowned then proceeded to tell the teacher what was going on I GUARANTEE YOU IF MY FUCKING FRONT MATCHED MY SIDE I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN OF SCOTT FREE BUT IM SUSPENDED
What? So the whole time she was fighting you and hit you she didn’t see your front and only saw it when she walked up to you?

What? So the whole time she was fighting you and hit you she didn’t see your front and only saw it when she walked up to you?
No she didn’t fight me she hit me and i yelled back at her so then the teacher seperated us

This sounds like the biggest larp ever, but i swear to you.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked