age cucked

hardRscreamer

hardRscreamer

undisputed universal champion
i am 18 years old turning 19 this october

dating life seems impossible because of a huge personal factor and that is my view on the age gap when dating/hooking up!!! some people tell me that well 3 year/2year younger age gaps are totally fine but to me it just feels ridiculous when girls that are age 15, 16 and maybe even 17 recently, come up to me for literally anything.
as much as i would love to see more 18, 19 year olds, they're either in a relationship already or they literally dont exist :lul:
20 year olds-24 year olds are the hottest and are legit prime but they would not even LOOK at me because im not giga chad so im just stuck in thirsting for older girls and being age cucked :(

but to me it just feels ridiculous when girls that are age maybe even 17 recently, come up to me for literally anything.
nigga said 17 year olds are bad for an 18 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Suns9999 and Kaari
nigga said 17 year olds are bad for an 18 year old
i didnt say its bad its obviously like normal but to me its like i want someone thats my age or older idfk :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
i didnt say its bad its obviously like normal but to me its like i want someone thats my age or older idfk :lul:
If your in this forum, you have to take what you can get kek

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hardRscreamer and Kaari
If your in this forum, you have to take what you can get kek
no i just hate myself with a burning passion and i joined to see like what surgeries to perform in the future maybe ask for like advice on psl i can talk to women im not retardedly autistic or whatever the fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
no i just hate myself with a burning passion and i joined to see like what surgeries to perform in the future maybe ask for like advice on psl i can talk to women im not retardedly autistic or whatever the fuck lol
My guy, if your asking for looksmaxxing advice here, it was over before it ever began

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: future slavic chad and hardRscreamer
hummus muncher talking about T levels is preposterous
im paki not arab nigga :forcedsmile:
Screenshot 2024 09 11 at 13459PM

search it up then :forcedsmile:

- arabs, which i am not
- sikhs, which i am not

- hindus, which i am not

get your racism game up buddy boyo :lul:
paki>>indian streetshitter with extra steps
islam = towelhead

need i say more?:unsure:

paki>>indian streetshitter with extra steps
no because islam teaches cleanliness and modesty which contradicts defecating on streets
which is exactly why you will find no shit in the streets of pakistan
islam = towelhead
islam has literally nothing to do with what attire you wear on your head

graduated from mumbai racism university

no because islam teaches cleanliness and modesty which contradicts defecating on streets
average alahabar worshipper smells like putrid and spice can you explain this to me why:unsure: ?

average alahabar worshipper smells like putrid and spice can you explain this to me why:unsure: ?
whats an alahabar worshipper there is no current religion that has a deity named "alahabar"

whats an alahabar worshipper there is no current religion that has a deity named "alahabar"
i dont speak your shit stained language but thats what the average brownie screams on the top of their lungs before blowing up so im guessing youre all the same :lul:

Another USAcel successfully Cucked by the agegap hysteria programming

thats funny because the average person know brown people as suicide airport/airplane bombers
thats funny because a vast population of the world ranging from the indian subcontinent to africa are of brown skin so i don't see how such a large demographic of the earth could be seen as 'airplane bombers'