Age frauding?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I’m looking forward to being old and looking young from tret, what are your guys opinions on age frauding? My dad was smashing girls in their 20s when he was in his 40s, fine ass ones too, and he did not have that much money. I’ve always loved the idea of age frauding in mid to late 20s as a 19-21 year old to get 18-20 year old girls that are primed and steaming and rarely used, what do you guys think? Driving a nice car and having cash frauding young age, primes will be all over that.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
I'm 26 but I fraud as 22, fuck integrity in 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 6873 and Amnesia
  • JFL
Are you a next level fraud? Do you have a fake ID? ngl mirin’ the fraudulence
Nah I just say I'm four years younger than I am, girls dgaf they aren't checking ID's :lul:

Of course you have to actually youthmaxx for this to work, tretinoin, a good moisturiser, spf50 sunscreen, full head of hair (get on finasteride if need be), low body fat etc

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 5912, delta7 and 1 other person
Nah I just say I'm four years younger than I am, girls dgaf they aren't checking ID's :lul:

Of course you have to actually youthmaxx for this to work, tretinoin, a good moisturiser, spf50 sunscreen, full head of hair (get on finasteride if need be), low body fat etc
I'm 23 and claim 22 on dating apps and girls never notice. Hopefully I age good to be able to fraud 5+ years

Last edited:
  • +1
@Amnesia is over 30 and says he's low 20's

high school girls do the reverse too btw. So be careful that you don't bang JB's and get thrown in jail

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5912 and GigaMogger
I'm 23 and claim 22 on dating apps and girls never notice. Will continue this for the next 3 years
If you're going for women in the 17-21 range 22 is a good age to stick at

Gonna keep frauding as 22 for as long as youthmaxxing will carry me and then up it to 23-24 until I hit the wall and have to fraud as 25 :feelsrope::feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: JihadChad and delta7
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JihadChad, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 4612
Say whatever it takes to get laid

Dick size height income level friend count

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6873, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
you can lie whatever you want by the time the bitch starts being suspicious she already has oneitis if she hasn't ghosted you yet so it doesn't matter if you lied. I'm 26 and I easily fraud 21

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 6873
i'm the king of age frauding.
I've banged borderline jailbaits ( like 17, although 16 is legal here, but still, in some countries it's illegal lol) and i'm old as fuck!! like, super old.
I knocked off like 10 years from my age the night I pulled that girl lol.
Probably helped that she was drunk as fuck and maybe didn't notice clear tells.
But within reason, girls will believe what you tell them.
Also helps that lots of legit youngcels are balding and shit nowadays lol
End of the day, she just needs to think you are handsome. You could even be super old cel, and as long as you were able to get her away from her judgemental friends, you could still smash

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: dadfa, GigaMogger and PURE ARYAN GENETICS