Age gap

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I am 22 she is 25 should I date her?

Your generic blonde blue eyes foid so maybe these can make up for her age?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, noodlelover and 1 other person
I think for LTR or dating you should date girls same age or younger but it's up to you. Having said that I had a ONS with a 29 year old vietnamese lady. She asked my age and was shocked when I said 20 but I still hit it cause she looked young

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Ken and 2 others
Date her if you like her. There's not many women that are datable, personality & looks, so if you like her then you should date her.

Women have bullshit lists full of arbitrary requirements instead of just doing what they want, or dating who they want but that's because they have to filter through thousands and thousands of men to determine who to date.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Date her if you like her. There's not many women that are datable, personality & looks, so if you like her then you should date her.

Women have bullshit lists full of arbitrary requirements instead of just doing what they want, or dating who they want but that's because they have to filter through thousands and thousands of men to determine who to date.
She is quiet, high IQ and like children these are the only quality I like about her.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and noodlelover
She is quiet, high IQ and like children these are the only quality I like about her.
Date her and see how you get along. If you don't like her in the future you can find some one more compatible. The human race is dying, so somebody needs to have kids.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Sounds hot

Dont LTR a female more than a few months older than you. Ideal is if she is 3-7 years younger than you.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Just pretend your her age. 😭

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

I would like to date a girl a few years older. That is ideal imo