Age in height is irrelevant

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
I hate when people be like im 15 and 6’2 thinking theyll grow to 6’6 even tho they have a full fucking beard and a grown man body just bc someone grew 6 inches from 15 to 16 doesn’t mean every 15 yr old will grow bone age and physical appearance facial hair body hair strength and test levels are far more important than age and i know this is kinda water but i see this a lot

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Chadeep, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
Yea its the fucking puberty stage that matters maybe theyre saying that to make it sound more impressive

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and violentrose
Freshman

irelevent but this is Nba plater CJ Mcollum in high school before he had a huge growth spurt

• Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and violentrose
Yea its the fucking puberty stage that matters maybe theyre saying that to make it sound more impressive
puberty stage is cope tbf, its all about your growth plates. I know a guy who had a full beard at 13-14 and still grew in height tremendously

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
puberty stage is cope tbf, its all about your growth plates. I know a guy who had a full beard at 13-14 and still grew in height tremendously
His facial hair is genetic
Its mostly common in arabs and south asians
But you have to accept the fact bone age is correlated with puberty stages but some people maybe grow 1-2 inches after puberty

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
His facial hair is genetic
Its mostly common in arabs and south asians
But you have to accept the fact bone age is correlated with puberty stages but some people maybe grow 1-2 inches after puberty
yeah im a paki and i started growing pubes at 10 :forcedsmile: and didnt even start puberty till i was like 13. i thought i was an early bloomer but then my dick grew from 4.9 inches to 6 inches flat this year

• JFL
Reactions: galvin8101