Age limit to hit chadlite?

I

idkwhattoputhere

Bronze
I have a very bright future with my career, I am basically handed a 200k+ per year job through nepotism in computer science the moment I graduate. I plan on doing femur LL of 8cm and getting some minor implant contouring done to enhance my face, but if I graduate at 22 and get the work done by 24, is JB time over anyways? Should I just wageslave right now and get some minor stuff at 18?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I have a very bright future with my career, I am basically handed a 200k+ per year job through nepotism in computer science the moment I graduate.
tales from mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bangladeshibhai, watah, boss8055 and 2 others
I have a very bright future with my career, I am basically handed a 200k+ per year job through nepotism in computer science the moment I graduate. I plan on doing femur LL of 8cm and getting some minor implant contouring done to enhance my face, but if I graduate at 22 and get the work done by 24, is JB time over anyways? Should I just wageslave right now and get some minor stuff at 18?
Trust me, it is better to have a good income source then running after some JBs. With your income you could hardmax beyond any other user on this site (y) just invest in good anti-aging stuff and you are set for life

No age limit. Some people are chadlites at 35, others expire at 18. Depends on you personally.

• +1
Reactions: watah, RICHCELDOM, NZb6Air and 1 other person
I don’t know depends on what surgery’s you plan to do

if you can fund LL in a year with wageslaving right now, go ahead and do it.
if its too much money its not worth it unless you are 5'5". how tall are you?

Hop on fin and dut and dont bloatmaxx and ur set

your job getting replaced by ai soon boyo

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean
if you can fund LL in a year with wageslaving right now, go ahead and do it.
if its too much money its not worth it unless you are 5'5". how tall are you?
i’m 5’10 at 16. being around my 6’3 and 6’5 stepbrothers is brutal

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 47180
no age limit, collagen, 0 sun damage, co2 laser/ morpheus 8 , hair systems

no age limit, collagen, 0 sun damage, co2 laser/ morpheus 8 , hair systems
but surely if an 18 year old finds out you’re like 29 it’s over right, you can’t slay prime anymore