Age of consent poll with a twist.

Which seems more proper to you?

• Total voters
Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
You only have two options, 14 or 18. Most people may just say 16 because it’s the most common but if you only had the two options listed above, which would you say makes more sense.

@MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @6ft4 @Lone Wolf @JBcollector

In Germany it’s already 14 so might as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Aladin, AscensionMan98 and 2 others
At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter since these jbs are so picky with age a 14 yo won’t even fuck a guy if she finds out he’s 17

unless ur really attractive and her type you will never fuck a 14 yo concentually if ur not around her age

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Primalsplit, Deleted member 1140 and 2 others
At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter since these jbs are so picky with age a 14 yo won’t even fuck a guy if she finds out he’s 17

unless ur really attractive and her type you will never fuck a 14 yo concentually if ur not around her age
14 and 17 isn’t even that big of a gap anyway. Someone in their 20’s would have been a better example.

Anyone dumb/degenerate enough to vote 14 is not connected to me in any way

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Myth, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
14 and 17 isn’t even that big of a gap anyway. Someone in their 20’s would have been a better example.
When i was 17 I had a 14 yo girl interested but she gave up once she saw the age

niggas here are 20+ and think if it was legal they’d just easily find a 14 yo to fuck

its easier to get with a 18+ than 14

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
You only have two options, 14 or 18. Most people may just say 16 because it’s the most common but if you only had the two options listed above, which would you say makes more sense.

@MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @6ft4 @Lone Wolf @JBcollector
Females typically enter puberty at a relatively early stage, with the average age being around 12-13 years old. From a logical standpoint, selecting the age of 14 instead of 18 seems more reasonable to me. However, please note FBI that this is merely an opinion and should be regarded as a hypothetical scenario to avoid any misunderstandings or legal concerns.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667
pedophilia.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 29167
When i was 17 I had a 14 yo girl interested but she gave up once she saw the age

niggas here are 20+ and think if it was legal they’d just easily find a 14 yo to fuck

its easier to get with a 18+ than 14
So you have a single example?

14-17 should be able to fuck eachother
18+ should be able to fuck eachother

• Ugh..
Reactions: klip11
14-17 should be able to fuck eachother
18+ should be able to fuck eachother
No, this is about no age gap restrictions you cuck.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, klip11 and Deleted member 29167
So you have a single example?
Not like I was hunting 14 yo but seems to be a pattern

girls that young are ageists in a way is what I notice

The age of consent is 14 in my country, and girls are having sex at that age like mad.

Gigacope. At 14 so many girls in my class dated 18 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and Allornothing
That country is a fucking shithole.

Put a vote in though.
The age of consent is 14 in Germany and it used to be 13 in Japan not that long ago. Trust me, the age of consent being 14 has nothing to do with Brazil being a third world country.

The age of consent is 14 in Germany and it used to be 13 in Japan not that long ago. Trust me, the age of consent being 14 has nothing to do with Brazil being a third world country.
Both the former countries have laws that make it 16 in effect.

Anyway Brazil is still a shithole, not because of AoC at 14 though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
Even if you don't like 14 years old you should chose 14 . Just because for the sake of freedoms

And you have high knowledge of 2010?
less agecucks back then

plenty of 15+ celebs dated 20+ guys and barely anyone cared

14 year olds are children
Theyre too young for social media
Too young for sex
Just about old enough for emotional romantic relationships with their peers
Let children be children

• Ugh..
Reactions: Aladin and Primalsplit
Give examples.
Cringe examples but miley cyrus dated a 20yo at 15 and demi lovato dated a 20yo at 16 or 15 i think. Culture was way more carefree back then. Nowadays u never see underage celebs dating 20+ guys. If they do it's not public because age cucks are way more prominent nowadays.

Females typically enter puberty at a relatively early stage, with the average age being around 12-13 years old. From a logical standpoint, selecting the age of 14 instead of 18 seems more reasonable to me. However, please note FBI that this is merely an opinion and should be regarded as a hypothetical scenario to avoid any misunderstandings or legal concerns.
It's always jarring to see teenagers, say, around 14, hanging out together because some of the girls look like actual adults, or at least very close to it, while the boys still mostly look practically like children. It's weird. Of course that will change soon enough as some months or years pass, but it just goes to show that this modern-day school system with boys and girls of the same age being grouped together is unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and emeraldglass
14 year olds are children
Theyre too young for social media
Too young for sex
Just about old enough for emotional romantic relationships with their peers
Let children be children
Cuck.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and AscensionMan98

meanwhile a 14 year old htb approached me, asked for my snap, had a crush on me, sent me underwear pics/semi nudes and asked „so u wanna fuck or not“ when i was 22 3 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
meanwhile a 14 year old htb approached me, asked for my snap, had a crush on me, sent me underwear pics/semi nudes and asked „so u wanna fuck or not“ when i was 22 3 years ago
Based

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Cringe examples but miley cyrus dated a 20yo at 15 and demi lovato dated a 20yo at 16 or 15 i think. Culture was way more carefree back then. Nowadays u never see underage celebs dating 20+ guys. If they do it's not public because age cucks are way more prominent nowadays.
Put a vote in nigga.

Go to the nearest big black male you can find and tell him you love children. Cuck.
I don’t hang around niggers. They are animals.

I don’t hang around niggers. They are animals.
6B06B80A 51F4 4ADC 9BD4 C547670A0DDF

14 is too young. 18 is more appropriate.

So many cucks on this site.

Age of consent at 18, the exception would be gay man dating underage boys, they are progressive and oppressed so they should be allowed to do it!

Heterosexual men dating underage girls however should get life in prison because they are groomers and pedos! Underage girls instead need to come out as trans and non binary and get pumped and dumped by boys their own age!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
Age of consent at 18, the exception would be gay man dating underage boys, they are progressive and oppressed so they should be allowed to do it!

Heterosexual men dating underage girls however should get life in prison because they are groomers and pedos! Underage girls instead need to come out as trans and non binary and get pumped and dumped by boys their own age!
Ironic that in Canada the AOC is 16

They even recently changed it to 16 for gays.

The AOC should be 25

• +1
Reactions: Justin Trudeau
  • HumidVent
  • spongebob
  • slayer69
  • Cidre enjoyer
  • Enfant terrible
  • Xangsane
  • aBetterMii
  • LookmaxBlau
  • Kamui
  • Vietnam
  • SurgeryEnjoyer
  • tombradylover
  • mrriceguy
  • depressionmaxxing
  • bishōnenmaxxer
  • try2beme
  • jabbatheslut
  • OverCoper
  • OCDisneyChad
  • Jamaldickjavontus
  • Negro
  • over_for_me
  • Justin Trudeau
Are agecucks

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Ironic that in Canada the AOC is 16

They even recently changed it to 16 for gays.

The AOC should be 25
I should get to work changing it already!

Whoever runs this parody account is a faggot.