Age of consent should be 26

Paul7

Paul7

The purpose of age of consent laws is to prevent the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents. Arguably, adolescence doesn’t end until your mid 20’s. So how is it not exploitative for a 40 year old dude to be with an 18 year old? If the goal is to protect children and adolescents, we should raise the age of consent to 26. You maybe could talk me down to 24.

Anyone who disagrees with me is an evil pedophile.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Xangsane, liberiangrimreaper and 6 others
If anything, we should outlaw sex before marriage.

• Love it
Reactions: shia.jihadist, looksmac and greycel
You need to kill yourself instead

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, shia.jihadist, fxckz and 7 others
The age of consent should be 16

found the pedo
Ragesoy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iblamechico and Paul7
chico mogs

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
average age of consent should be 10 years past prime for both men and women? how pathetic are you honestly please go on reddit you pussy

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
Need to outlaw girls having sex with anyone but me tbh
I once read of a story about a king that made every woman who turned 18 have sex with him first. Not sure if legit or not.

• Woah
Reactions: iblamechico
I once read of a story about a king that made every woman who turned 18 have sex with him first. Not sure if legit or not.
Wow and he got reincarnated into me, an incel. Serves him right tbh karma got his ass.

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and Gengar
The purpose of age of consent laws is to prevent the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents. Arguably, adolescence doesn’t end until your mid 20’s. So how is it not exploitative for a 40 year old dude to be with an 18 year old? If the goal is to protect children and adolescents, we should raise the age of consent to 26. You maybe could talk me down to 24.

i believe i have the most sensible opinions about this: aoc should be 20. sex out of wedlock, over the age of 40, and under aoc should all carry the death sentence. not having 10 children by age 40 should also be punishable by death

all non whites will have to be sterilized

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Paul7
average age of consent should be 10 years past prime for both men and women? how pathetic are you honestly please go on reddit you pussy
nigga u use the richard ramirez pfp,we don't care about your opinion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, noobs, Paul7 and 1 other person

This. Imagine the productivity boost in society if there was actually something to live for (virgin wife).

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and noobs
Should we outlaw Haitian cannibals eating @Jason Voorhees ?? And if they break the law and eat @Jason Voorhees what should the penalty be? I'm thinking community service for 2 hours every Saturday for a month or they pay a fine of 66 rupees.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Should we outlaw Haitian cannibals eating @Jason Voorhees ?? And if they break the law and eat @Jason Voorhees what should the penalty be? I'm thinking community service for 2 hours every Saturday for a month or they pay a fine of 66 rupees.
No, let the Haitian cannibals feast. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: klip11
That'd be 66 too many rupees

this make it okay for a 25 yo ti have sex with 13 yo

i believe i have the most sensible opinions about this: aoc should be 20. sex out of wedlock, over the age of 40, and under aoc should all carry the death sentence. not having 10 children by age 40 should also be punishable by death

all non whites will have to be sterilized
You indeed do. Although a world without "non whites" would be boring, when nature is balanced the white and non white form a part of the ying yang. But the existence of the superior should be put above anything else.

women are too dumb and drawn to power dynamics to consent to anything

for their own safety they should be kept in boxes and artificially inseminated

At least link the Reddit thread