Age pill isn´t so bad if you have money for botox and take care of yourself

F

Fatchicksrejectme

Iron
surgery has become pretty advanced.

These male celebs still look 30 when they are almost 60 years old in reality.

Chad Pitt (55 years old)

Tom Thundercruise (56 years old)

John Stamos (55 years old)
images

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Nibba and 1 other person
Botox isn't even that expensive tbh

Yea age is cope if you have good bones/harmony and money you can look good for a long time

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, mojopin and bobs_pls
lol making money isnt easy but most of u faggots are oblivious to that

• +1
Reactions: Autist and SLA
what is botox?

Just be a hollywood movie star br0

Most of us don’t look as good as Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt anyway..

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and kobecel
age pill is a thing, but it's important to say that are many +40 yo men who fuck 20 yo girls.
if you don't decay too much, being mature can be its charm

age pill is a thing, but it's important to say that are many +40 yo men who fuck 20 yo girls.
if you don't decay too much, being mature can be its charm
Young women preferring mature men is the biggest oldcel cope ever. 40+ men having sex and relationships with women under 25 never fucking happens in the west. The only expectations are if they guy has insane status (popular musician, highly paid actor, extremely well known sports man) and I actually believe even those guys struggle with younger women. Now take your finasteride and go back to rooshvforum and rsdnation.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, kobecel, Autist and 3 others
Did u make money being NEET? If so, can u pm me how you did it?
Try to get an autism diagnosis, you must be on the spectrum if you're here. Or keep living with your parents and pay them a few hundred dollars a month for rent.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
Young women preferring mature men is the biggest oldcel cope ever. 40+ men having sex and relationships with women under 25 never fucking happens in the west. The only expectations are if they guy has insane status (popular musician, highly paid actor, extremely well known sports man) and I actually believe even those guys struggle with younger women. Now take your finasteride and go back to rooshvforum and rsdnation.

it's not cope. It happens

it's not cope. It happens
It's pure cope and conspiracy created by overweight balding divorceraped oldcels. The funny thing is that the guy their wife left them for is in 99% of cases younger and way more youthfully looking than them. Women under 25 generally prefer men in a 2-3 year age range. Older women are willing to stretcht it a bit and go for a 4-6 year age range, but I can tell you that a 30 year old woman will not date a 50 year old man unless he's insanely youthfully looking where a NW1 is an absolute MUST which like 2% of white men over 40 have. Women still have insane SMV at 30. They can easily get fucked by a new 20 year old Chad everyday through Tinder if they want. Good luck competing with them as an balding oldcel with the testosteron levels of an ant.

Every couple in the west are more or less agematched. Couples who are 10+ years apart from each other are such an insane rarity. Don't listen to those corpses on things like PUA forums, TRP and slybaldguys. Just leave them alone and let them cope in peace.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Autist
Yeah take care or your collagen and take low dose hgh (mk677+possibly CJC 1295) and you're set

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yeah take care or your collagen and take low dose hgh (mk677+possibly CJC 1295) and you're set
When does collagen in the skin start to drop?

It's pure cope and conspiracy created by overweight balding divorceraped oldcels.

I saw it lol it's not that they are saying tales.

English please. I don't get what the fuck you are saying.

I saw 20 yo gilrs going with 40 yo men. More then one time, and a couple of girls left me for an "oldcel".
So it's not that it's a "cope that oldcels like to say". It happens.

Sure it's not a rule. Now capiche?

I saw 20 yo gilrs going with 40 yo men. More then one time, and a couple of girls left me for an "oldcel".
So it's not that it's a "cope that oldcels like to say". It happens.

Sure it's not a rule. Now capiche?
Read my posts. I didn't say that it never ever happens I said that it very, very, very rarely happens. Just because that you know 2 couples where the guy is 20 years older than his mentally deranged slutty and sexually deviant girlfriend with daddy issues because she was raised by a drug addicted single mother doesn't mean that oldcels slay young pussy with ease.

I said a couple of girls did it with me. Not that i saw 2 couples doing that

My ex was 12 years younger than I. I met her when she was 17 (I was 29) and we started dating a couple weeks after she turned 18. We were together for 3 years. She broke up with me about two months ago and it is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. Every day since then has been the worst day of my life. I do not recommend guys date significantly younger as it's a surefire recipe for the worst heart break you have ever had once they want someone more their own age.

To the op post though, botox and filler are legit wonders and with enough money you can easily take 10 years off of your face. Also today's fillers will stimulate collagen regrowth in the area they are injected so you will get some degree of "fix" in areas you have lost collagen if you get filler injected in to it. I recommend going on to Allergan's website and looking at the botox and filler combo before an afters. Inspiring stuff. You do need a lot of money however.