age pill kicks in at age 22

U

uksucks

Platinum
I was still in university at the time. I was in a library computer room. I sat opposite and slightly diagonally to a girl. I noticed she was staring at me through the gaps in the computers. She was a fogger for UK too. Easily better looking than 95% of British foids.

Every time I moved my head to the side, she would look with intense eye contact and dilated pupils.

I was on phenibut at the time and approached her. I went up to her and said some cringe normie shit like hi. Mind if I snag your number real quick. She giggled to her friend.

She asked what I studied, I said some stemcel shit, I asked her and she said psychology jfl every fucking time.

She then said how old are you? I said 22 (which I was) and she did a sort of grimace. Like when you put your lips inwards together and smile awkwardly. I asked her her age and she said 19.

It was awkward and she gave me her number anyway but never replied. I still have it btw

Fml so I was too old then and that was 2 years ago

inb4 she would fuck 30yr old chad, BUT I AM NOT CHAD OK

fuck that bullshit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Suns9999, piec and 4 others
Shutup shut

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, piec, kyrre and 5 others
3 years is not anything special. Shes just weird about it.
She would fuck 40 yo chad for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Suns9999, piec and 5 others
She was prob just playing with you. Evil phycology majors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Suns9999, garoupilled_ and 3 others
my 1st gf was barely 18 when we hooked up at a party and then next month we started dating and I was 21 at the time

but zoomers are rabid ageists so idk how avert to agegaps zoomer foids these days are

last foid I hooked up at a party with was a 19 year old freshwoman though, with me at 26

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and bloomercel
I do fine with 18 year olds

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, Suns9999, piec and 3 others
I am starting to feel agepill at 20 tbh, can't go lower than 17, which are already taken, life is over boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Suns9999, Sean o' Tist and 2 others
shittish isles foids are the most age obsessed in the world and I think it just stems from them constantly needing to create in v out groups in all scenarios just so they have a reason to feel like whatever traits they have make them part of the in group and anyone who strays away from those traits are part of the out group

It's why chav foids dont seek to fuck guys who are a social class above them despite "muh hypergamy"
They expect you to fit into an exact box with their subhuman traits being the benchmark for the kind of male they deem acceptable

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, widdi, sexy and 1 other person
my 1st gf was barely 18 when we hooked up at a party and then next month we started dating and I was 21 at the time

but zoomers are rabid ageists so idk how avert to agegaps zoomer foids these days are

last foid I hooked up at a party with was a 19 year old freshwoman though, with me at 26
How you go to party at age 26? With 19?

shittish isles foids are the most age obsessed in the world and I think it just stems from them constantly needing to create in v out groups in all scenarios just so they have a reason to feel like whatever traits they have make them part of the in group and anyone who strays away from those traits are part of the out group

It's why chav foids dont seek to fuck guys who are a social class above them despite "muh hypergamy"
They expect you to fit into an exact box with their subhuman traits being the benchmark for the kind of male they deem acceptable
True and I think having a regional accent helps too

I speak with RP - they probably don't want to associate with posher sounding men

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

I can't even understand anything ur saying...try speaking more clearer for people with slower cpu's than yourself ;)

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
What does that mean
It means you have two choices in this thread: either admit you can’t pull 19 year olds or admit that this is a humblebrag thread where you’re trying to subtly brag about getting a 19 year olds number. It’s one or the other. Pick a fucking lane dude.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It means you have two choices in this thread: either admit you can’t pull 19 year olds or admit that this is a humblebrag thread where you’re trying to subtly brag about getting a 19 year olds number. It’s one or the other. Pick a fucking lane dude.
This post is about one instance so how does that equate to all 19yr olds. And how is it a brag? My point is to illustrate how picky women can be with everything including age for subchads

This post is about one instance so how does that equate to all 19yr olds. And how is it a brag? My point is to illustrate how picky women can be with everything including age for subchads
I bet if you were gymcelled she wouldnt say that

You’re just ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Bruh no girl cares bro stop the cope
When i was 19 i dated a 24 yo
Ur just ugly and that was the last straq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Sean o' Tist
Bruh no girl cares bro stop the cope
When i was 19 i dated a 24 yo
Ur just ugly and that was the last straq
You're coping thinking every girl has the exact same standards and what she cares about

Tell me why she staring at me with dilated pupils then and reacted positively to approach instead of disgust if I was ugly

men peak at 50

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks