AGE PILL - THE MOST BRUTAL.

M

Malo66

Bronze
No matter how far you get with looksmaxxing, this pill will eventually get to you.. We're all cooked. Mandatory rope by age 40 is inevitable.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, FacialStructure404, Elias de God and 1 other person
shut the fuck up nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Jews got to you my friend. Don't listen to them

you'd give a difference of at least 5 years, not 50

agepill unites incels and chads together.:p

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
well his eyes became more hooded. :blackpill:

Yea it’s the most brutal pill. I wonder when delon rlly started to descend tho. Looks should be maintainable in ur 40s to a degree, especially if u have the facial structure to back it up and ur not just purely relying on collagen like a pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and itzyaboyJJ
-avoid sun
-wear sunscreen
-avoid carbs
-be black
-use topical finasteride
-use tretinoin
and you will look 20 at 40

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Yea it’s the most brutal pill. I wonder when delon rlly started to descend tho. Looks should be maintainable in ur 40s to a degree, especially if u have the facial structure to back it up and ur not just purely relying on collagen like a pretty boy
Pretty early. He was a chain smoker, and tanned a lot (probably without sunscreen, often). No such thing as a skincare routine either (for men at least)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and tombradylover
Pretty early. He was a chain smoker, and tanned a lot (probably without sunscreen, often). No such thing as a skincare routine either (for men at least)

Eye opening vid thank you. I feel like by 28 u can see he starts to decline. By 36+ it’s like u recognizable to his prime. Thank god I don’t smoke or drink.
But this is good reminder to use sunscreen when going out and prob need to stop eating fast food too. Aging is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Alexanderr

Brutal descension after 36. Pretty scary to think I'm 24 already and 20 feels like yesterday

Not brutal if you have kids with good genetics who at the same time will have kids with good genetics. I would die in peace