Agecucks call for lad to get jailed for life because he slayed a 16yo

apocalypse

apocalypse

Do agecucks really think having consensual sex with a foid of legal age in most countries should be punished the same as serial rapists and killers?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, User28823, glizzygnasher68 and 7 others
Nigger cucks. I will slay them

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
he is only jealous:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, BrahminBoss, apocalypse and 1 other person
Good. May JB pussy bless all of us.

I don’t like JBs but it’s obvious most do and hate older guys who can bag them. Why is there outlash for this but not when young boys get raped by teacher? It’s cos they can’t stand other men winning

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, arabcelxxx, atlantean and 3 others
>158.9k likes 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
aint no way this nigga fibbed on himself, dumb fuck

IMG 3404

You can only date 45 year old fully developed women don’t touch the children incel :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, fukmylyf, the BULL and 1 other person
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again:

Pedo hunters and age cucks only advocate for the arrest of these men who fuck these girls because deep down they are jealous and wish they could cream pie that tight pink slimy pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, User28823, Deleted member 33112 and 1 other person
When will you guys get it. No one likes ugly guys. Anything abnormal they do will be questioned. If Brad Pitt dates a 15 year old no one gives a fuck.

When will you guys get it. No one likes ugly guys. Anything abnormal they do will be questioned. If Brad Pitt dates a 15 year old no one gives a fuck.
no one gives a shit either way, only people who usually care are social media

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
don’t hate the player

hate the game

Over
I’m on the verge of admitting I want 16yos irl just as a fuck you to agecucks, but it may cost me dearly…
never do that even if you think you can get away with it in the moment faggot normies wish death upon ppl who like girls under 18 nvm 16,just say you like 18 year olds but no higher

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
agecucks need to be stomped to death

• JFL
16?? bro she is a grown ass woman

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back