Agepill Debunked By Old Model

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
women want 50 years old men while men want 18 years old.

Agepill debunked twinks, stfu already

@eduardkoopman

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, WontStopNorwooding and Looks234
@Phillip Jeffries see you teen thin twink cunt ? agepill doesn't exist. faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and WontStopNorwooding
Old roastie

• JFL
Reactions: Haven

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 12234, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
women want 50 years old men while men want 18 years old.
I recall that study, and reading it in detail.

Truth is, men get most messages and so on, when they are 50.

BUT, what the blackpill has correctly. The Blackpill ONLY counts, what men (age, etc..) are appealing to prime aged women. And the blackpill disregards the opion of women past 30. BECAUSE, men of all ages in general prefr strongly women aged 18-26 orso.

Agepill debunked twinks, stfu already
It's an interesting study. But one has to read it, to understand the nuance in that study.

Also from oher experiments and so on:
Age as a factor in itsel matters limited for men (compared to women). WHAT matters MUCH more is: Do you look hot/attractive?
A 40 year old man that looks like a Chad = Chad.

The thing is. How many men can still look Chad or good @ 40 or 45 or 50?? The percentage is brutally low. Most at that age, get raped fully and brutally by norwood, collagen, fat, etc...

I recall that study, and reading it in detail.

Truth is, men get most messages and so on, when they are 50.

BUT, what the blackpill has correctly. The Blackpill ONLY counts, what men (age, etc..) are appealing to prime aged women. And the blackpill disregards the opion of women past 30. BECAUSE, men of all ages in general prefr strongly women aged 18-26 orso.

It's an interesting study. But one has to read it, to understand the nuance in that study.

Also from oher experiments and so on:
Age as a factor in itsel matters limited for men (compared to women). WHAT matters MUCH more is: Do you look hot/attractive?
A 40 year old man that looks like a Chad = Chad.

The thing is. How many men can still look Chad or good @ 40 or 45 or 50?? The percentage is brutally low. Most at that age, get raped fully and brutally by norwood, collagen, fat, etc...
The average man gets the most attention at 50 because the majority of men are genetically determined to betabux, and the average man reaches his financial peak around 50.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, WontStopNorwooding and randomvanish
The Blackpill ONLY counts, what men (age, etc..) are appealing to prime aged women
define prime. if you aim jbs at 40 of course they wouldn'T want.

18 years old girl wouldn't want even 25 years old in general, that doesn't prove anything.

men of all ages in general prefer strongly women aged 18-26 orso.
define prime. if you aim jbs at 40 of course they wouldn'T want.

18 years old girl wouldn't want even 25 years old in general, that doesn't prove anything.
I would say the opinion of prime aged women.
Can be said to be like this decade of 18 - 28 years old women, roughly.
So it includes the opions of 18 year old women, but also the opinion of 27 year old women. Whih will probably be different.

The average man gets the most attention at 50 because the majority of men are genetically determined to betabux, and the average man reaches his financial peak around 50.
The reason a 50 year old man gets the most messages, dates, etc... As was shown is that study, is for the folowing main reason.
1. Men at 50, try to date younger than 50 year old women.
2. Women @ 50 year old get offers from older men mostly, aka dudes in theire 60's-70's
3. Women @ 50 prefer men their same age.
Due to above 3 factors. It has the consequence that women in tha 50's age group start to become pro-active in sending messages to fellow 50-year old men. But these men were hoping for younger women. So that's why these 50 year old men, get rated in that stduy as most desirebale.

ABOVE. IS NOT MY OPINION.
it's from the data of that study!
There is options, and conclusions from studies. And studies mogg.

it's from THIS study.
They came to the conclusion men peak in desirabilty at around 50 on dating apps.
They measured desirability by a combination of: 1. Number of initial messages recieved, and 2. the "pagerank"(popularity) of the women doing the sending of the first message.

https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/advances/4/8/eaap9815.full.pdf

https://bigthink.com/stephen-johnson/study-women-peak-at-18-on-dating-apps-men-peak-at-50

I iked this guy his feedback reply on this study. on redditt
"So it makes sense in that at age 50 men can possibly have an easier dating life as there's more women interested than at prior points of his life. Although what it fails to mention is that the majority of those women are older. I'm talking 35-55, which as a man is absolutely not the ideal age range for an attractive women, which is my opinion is 18-28 as referenced by the comment in the OP which I agree with.

Now the reason I feel the actual male peak is 26-36 is simply due to the fact that it's the age where men will find it easiest to "pickup" women in the ideal age range. This is evidenced in those Tinder studies talked about in the OP where the attractive 34 year old man does just as well as the attractive 26 year old man with women under 26(ideal/prime age women). There was a 3% drop in matches from women under 26 overall when using a 34 year old attractive man vs a 26 year old attractive man, meaning next to no real significance at all.

Women literally age faster when it comes to their skin, even though they eat better and have far superior skincare and use makeup and men by and large don't.
https://www.livescience.com/1054-woman-skin-ages-faster.html

What you can take from this is men age far better than women, and there's far more men in their 30s-40s that look more or less like they're in their 20s then their are women who can say the same. Men have more time to build themselves up into something greater and work on their "game/implied status" or "personality" as well which can enable them to quite literally be able to pickup college aged women that they may not have been able to when they were younger.

So I agree and disagree, the data isn't wrong it's just that men in their 50s aren't the ideal age to pickup prime women, men in their late 20's to erly 30's are. As a man you can always lie about stuff like that and have one night stands as well, it really doesn't matter. Men are judged less on their age and more on their looks, and achievements, which is why the old saying goes "never ask a women her age" and not a man. Simply because a mans age is generally irrelevant and he who says he can't and he who says he can, are both usually correct."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
the litteral definition of an used up roastie
Imagine being so miserable that at 50 yo you still have no family no husband and no children.
All your life consist of sleeping around and degrading yourself with people who could be your children, consoming drug and partying.
Narcissism on social media, and exposing yourself on hook up apps. Old slut
I have absolutely no respect for this woman, only disgust.

Animated GIF

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
So it includes the opions of 18 year old women, but also the opinion of 27 year old women. Whih will probably be different.

The reason a 50 year old man gets the most messages, dates, etc... As was shown is that study, is for the folowing main reason.
2. Women @ 50 year old get offers from older men mostly, aka dudes in theire 60's-70's
Due to above 3 factors. It has the consequence that women in tha 50's age group start to become pro-active in sending messages to fellow 50-year old men. But these men were hoping for younger women. So that's why these 50 year old men, get rated in that stduy as most desirebale.

it's from THIS study.
They came to the conclusion men peak in desirabilty at around 50 on dating apps.
They measured desirability by a combination of: 1. Number of initial messages recieved, and 2. the "pagerank"(popularity) of the women doing the sending of the first message.

https://bigthink.com/stephen-johnson/study-women-peak-at-18-on-dating-apps-men-peak-at-50

TL;DR: Most men are nothing more than wallets, and the wallet is biggest at around 50.
3722902c6bb0ce1b1969bcbeba33e73b.jpg

Imagine being so miserable that at 50 yo you still have no family no husband and no children.
All your life consist of sleeping around and degrading yourself with people who could be your children, consoming drug and partying.

Animated GIF
You didn't do your background research. She got married in her teens to an older musician and had kids, but then he died a couple years ago. She tried to divorce him before he died and got cut out of the will apparently.

TL;DR: Most men are nothing more than wallets, and the wallet is biggest at around 50.
3722902c6bb0ce1b1969bcbeba33e73b.jpg
yeah.

we are talking besides each other. but are not in disagreeance.

it's just that blackpillers like me and here; tend to exclude completely the relationships based on beat-buxxing; and the relationships where she has zero attraction for the dude physically speaking.

But yeah.
Alot of relationships. are based around a dude betabuxxing, and she find him ugly.

Animated GIF
in her prime she married with this guy for 30 years
Ric Ocasek

keep coping

it's from THIS study.

I also think that 50yo men receive more messages on average because in most countries there are fewer men in their 50s than women in their 50s so it creates more demand for men - incels would have roped by 50. Also, women in their 50s are less egotistical and realize that their value is not as high as it was in their 20s and 30s so they are more willing to give the average man a chance. Lastly, riding the cock carousel is difficult for a 50yo woman because the Chads are fewer and have better options - 50 yo women would rather take the average 50 yo man than a man in his 60s who is even fatter, completely bald and has ED.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman