Agepill doesn’t affect everyone

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Saying agepill is valid for everyone is retarded, it’s a pretty even split:

Some ascend in their late 20’s/early 30’s if they’re masc, not balding and lean.

While others peak in their teenage years, these people rely on prettyboy/feminine features.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Chadethnic101, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
this is the most retarded thing ive ever read

1. you will age

2. just take care of yourself theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Some ascend in their late 20’s/early 30’
images

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
masc chads peak at 25

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Gonna crisprmaxx so aging doesn't affect me.

this is the most retarded thing ive ever read

1. you will age

2. just take care of yourself theory
People here believe life is over after teenage years

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and TrestIsBest
smoke/alcohol abusers deserve the worst. I have sympathy foir balding cels cause most don't even know about fin or are frightened by it.

At 30 you shouldn't be having any health problems and or much collagen loss naturally.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Chadethnic101
if you have hair, you are not old

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Lawton88
smoke/alcohol abusers deserve the worst. I have sympathy foir balding cels cause most don't even know about fin or are frightened by it.

At 30 you shouldn't be having any health problems and or much collagen loss naturally.

Alcohol is a strange one as I know quite a few 2-3 days a week binge drinkers up in age that still look young for their age while some non-drinkers look pretty old. I guess some people are lucky if they haven't reached a stage where their liver is starting to really suffer.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I think it's more like, in late 20's early 30's:
* 60% gets worse looking (fat, bald, ugly skin)
* 30 % stays equal looking
* 10% gets better looking

Some ascend in their late 20’s/early 30’s if they’re masc, not balding and lean.
Less than 10%
While others peak in their teenage years, these people rely on prettyboy/feminine features.
"people rely on prettyboy/feminine features." cope cope cope
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

I tell you the real reason why most men peak in their teens/early 20's.
Because later in life, they get fat, bald, or bad skin. That's the reason mostly. Not mostly because of cope reason: those pretty-boy/feminine features.

To prove muh point.

Some FAT Statts, about age and fat %. About 50% turned Fat by age 35, the skinny fat guys even excluded. While by age 20, about 20%-25% is fatties. So like 33% of the not fatties at age 20, will be fatties by age 35.

Age+Group+Bar+Chart.png

Overweight+population_by+age.png

Balding %
By age 35, about 40% of dudes are fully or semi SMV raped by the Norwood reaper.
So, I think it's safe to say. At age 35, at least about 25% of men have turned ugly bald(ing) and lost 2+ SMV points just because of their hair alone.
Assuming the other 15% looks good bald or can cope still with comb over frauding decent hair

20150323_Hairloss20s_MensStats_750x330-1024x458.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest

Im 27 and luckily look younger than my true age, it's not over I can attest to that

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and JamesHowlett
Dude that's actually most common lol hardmaxxing gymaxxing you would've had years to save from early 20's and workout for years to make big progress

Odd thing is, he as a rich royal could´ve easily afforded the procedures necessary to retain a lot of his hair. Elon Musk did so too and it's helped him out a lot.
It's 'highly likely' Elon Musk spent over $20K on hair transplant surgery,  doctor says

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Odd thing is, he as a rich royal could´ve easily afforded the procedures necessary to retain a lot of his hair. Elon Musk did so too and it's helped him out a lot.
It's 'highly likely' Elon Musk spent over $20K on hair transplant surgery,  doctor says
Would be a sign of weakness tbh, he’s got so much status that looks means jack shit to him.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Some ascend in their late 20’s/early 30’s if they’re masc,
I would argue this isn't entirely true, people with a baby face are born to ascend in their later years.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I would argue this isn't entirely true, people with a baby face are born to ascend in their later years.
You can still have masc features and also have a baby face due to being fat, this is what I had