Agepill is setting in for me...

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I just suddenly decided to re-check out some of the Terraria playthroughts that TB had with Jesse Cox many years ago since I remembered enjoying it back when I was still in high school.

Then I saw the date...2011.

Almost 10 fucking years ago.

And the scary thing is, it doesn't even feel that long ago. I still remember what things were like in 2011. I also remember how even back then I already felt kinda old despite being only about 19 years old at the time. I still remember how "mature" I felt for having my own place (albeit very small and rented out by the school), my own large TV, my own PS3 and Xbox 360 (both high end consoles at the time). Barely a year later if even that I also had my first beer, and not long after that I started drinking and partying with some of my buddies. I still remember it so easily. I remember all the cool games I played from that era, like Mass Effect, God of War, Crisis series, Killzone etc. I also remember the crushing terribleness of Mass Effect 3's ending and the internet firestorm it created including that video AngryJoe made at that time. It feels extremely fresh. Yet it's almost 10 years ago...

I can't believe that this era is now over and that I'm only 1 year away from being a 30 year old oldcel. The fact that TB is actually dead from cancer as of a few years ago is in many ways symbolic as it represents an end of an era for me...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, UnderCovrN0rmie, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
olds me
Tenor 3

not at that stage yet, but i'm on the older end of gen z, oldest thing i remember that kids these days don't is asking for the wifi password, since everyone has 4G and data now

It's actually terrifying how fast time goes by

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The most brutal pill since everyone experiences it

reminder im 16 and 6'1

(i am obligated to post this on any age related thread)

feel likes yesterday i was in hs

Jesse Cocks

Biggest incel game ngl. I started playing it, still pre hard mode.i was lucky enough to fish a reaver shark, and get molten armour. I can go fight the wall of flesh skipping all the other bosses. I also got arkhalis not even joking