Classic judge

from over to over

Beard, lighting + maybe got fucked by corona or some shit

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
agepill scares me i have only 7 years of prime left

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
Ageing literally kills you. This is obvious but for some reason society does not treat it as a disease to be cured like cancer.

Some scientists are working on curing ageing and I believe they have some results.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Beard, lighting + maybe got fucked by corona or some shit
its just haw you age after 30, it goes fast and even one year will change your soft tissue beyond recognition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Manletmachine
its just haw you age after 30, it goes fast and even one year will change your soft tissue beyond recognition
My father looks better at 50 than he did at 40, no cap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Manletmachine and Deleted member 25059
ascended from cuck to 100 yo dark triad nazi scientist who got brought to usa via operation paperclip

agepill scares me i have only 7 years of prime left
You aren't white so don't worry too much. There's a guy where I work that's 4 years younger than me but looks 10 years older with big foreahead wrinkles and shit because of his redhead cumskin.

Age pill takes prisoners.

6246aa5328a9694b098de71f6e.jpg

You might say cause Asian, but look at this guy.

He's in his 20s here.

He's in his 30's here.

Age pill doesn't mean much when you got impressive aging genetics. These guys especially the Asian guy can practically slay for his entire life to the point he is tired of it as he is approaching 60 now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, Abhorrence, Artemis and 1 other person
Age pill takes prisoners.

6246aa5328a9694b098de71f6e.jpg

You might say cause Asian, but look at this guy.

He's in his 20s here.

He's in his 30's here.

Age pill doesn't mean much when you got impressive aging genetics. These guys especially the Asian guy can practically slay for his entire life to the point he is tired of it as he is approaching 60 now.

how is the case of that asian guy even possible
is he a genetic freak or fraud

• +1
Reactions: zura
From JB slayer to a washed-up old man

how is the case of that asian guy even possible
is he a genetic freak or fraud
This is him in motion back in 2018 when that photo comparison was taken that I showed. You can decide for yourself. Looks overall the same as that photo for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
lifefuel agepill : can get richer and popular later on in life which can give you access to younger pussy

• JFL
This is him in motion back in 2018 when that photo comparison was taken that I showed. You can decide for yourself. Looks overall the same as that photo for the most part.

mirin extremely hard
blessed guy
nigga is 50 but wouldnt stand out in college

mirin extremely hard
blessed guy
nigga is 50 but wouldnt stand out in college
Yeah, he is blessed for sure, and what do you mean stand out like stand out as in he would fit in and look like another person in college or not in looks?

I'd say he is good looking for his race, and clearly at least HTN with a great body. He'll do well and can easily get some younger girls without issues especially with his body and height. Many girls drool for him in his IG comments.

e665fb11eef5dddc880b69d0ae5c50b2.jpg

Must be joking if you are telling me young girls wouldn't sleep with him. He can easily age fraud if he wanted too.

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing, Yerico7 and Abhorrence
Yeah, he is blessed for sure, and what do you mean stand out like stand out as in he would fit in and look like another person in college or not in looks?

I'd say he is good looking for his race, and clearly at least HTN with a great body. He'll do well and can easily get some younger girls without issues especially with his body and height. Many girls drool for him in his IG comments.

e665fb11eef5dddc880b69d0ae5c50b2.jpg

Must be joking if you are telling me young girls wouldn't sleep with him. He can easily age fraud if he wanted too.
i meant he wouldnt stand out as in he would fit in with other young people

guy is a chang for sure

• +1
Reactions: zura and Leo69
i meant he wouldnt stand out as in he would fit in with other young people

guy is a chang for sure
Ah okay. I figured you meant that, but with this forum. It's hard to know sometimes.

Definitely, he is the definition of a genetic freak or anomaly.

• +1
Just needs hair and face lift
FaceApp 1689000344029