Ages 13-16 RUINED ME

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
I was NT and part of the most popular friend group in my school played in sports team etc then shit outta my control happened for those 3 years I became an obese incel with only a few basically Schizo friends

I recovered from this but I’m still feeling the effects of this, because now my friends from then have way more Instagram followers, know way more people, talk to way more girls cause they didn’t rot like me from 13-16 Everytime my friend who I mog and used to be jealous of me posts on Instagram with his thousands of followers with NT pictures and girls commenting I want to drink rat poison and drive into a wall. Socially lagged behind brutal for my ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, exo, zura and 4 others
not my problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
not my problem
AD8D772B A7BC 4D20 A3C6 22AA1769B4E0

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 31155
cook pasta

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Don't remember much from that age
I was probably rotting by playing PS3 games

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, zura, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
damn thats horrible

• So Sad
I was NT and part of the most popular friend group in my school played in sports team etc then shit outta my control happened for those 3 years I became an obese incel with only a few basically Schizo friends

I recovered from this but I’m still feeling the effects of this, because now my friends from then have way more Instagram followers, know way more people, talk to way more girls cause they didn’t rot like me from 13-16 Everytime my friend who I mog and used to be jealous of me posts on Instagram with his thousands of followers with NT pictures and girls commenting I want to drink rat poison and drive into a wall. Socially lagged behind brutal for my ass
get rich so everyone would want to befriend you

• Love it
get rich so everyone would want to befriend you
I’m going to get rich and Looksmax and keep bragging on social media this is my fantasy lowkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 31445
"with only a few basically Schizo friends"

ideal

• Love it
all that matters is to be thin i dont care about ur sob story

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Same only difference I never recovered and still only have schizo friends

Age 14 left a scar

I have 60 followers on instagram

how is it projection, you retard. you braging about having 60 followers
How am I bragging? The fact u think me saying I have 60 followers is a brag speaks volumes about you

How am I bragging? The fact u think me saying I have 60 followers is a brag speaks volumes about you
it says a lot about you, its pathetic amount. and you call it projection

it says a lot about you, its pathetic amount. and you call it projection
Who gives af some losers here have hundreds of followers but still rot here on the weekend so