My dad in 1967 (age 22)

what the fuck happened?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, buflek and Deleted member 15827
I don't think the difference is just a year

I don't think the difference is just a year
Possibly less

I know for certain the first photo is from 1966, it's his graduating class of high school (why he was a senior at age 21 is a mystery to me, i guess all i can do is chalk it up to low iq running in the family) it's on his school's website.

The second picture is reported 1967, from when he moved to Switzerland that same year.

It's truly unreal to me, he was such a high class tall aryan mogger, then he moved, turned low class looking instantly and was never young again

Longer hair, mustache and more fat

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Possibly less

I know for certain the first photo is from 1966, it's his graduating class of high school (why he was a senior at age 21 is a mystery to me, i guess all i can do is chalk it up to low iq running in the family) it's on his school's website.

The second picture is reported 1967, from when he moved to Switzerland that same year.

It's truly unreal to me, he was such a high class tall aryan mogger, then he moved, turned low class looking instantly and was never young again
You can't grow your hair that long in a year

You can't grow your hair that long in a year
It was the end of 1967 and considering the first picture is only halfway through 1966 i think it's completely plausible