Aging and death

asiancel444

asiancel444

jaded mewcel
What do you think about aging and death?

Idgaf

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Can’t wait to hit 23

Frail body can't have tragic death. I'm lifting so i could meet my death in the best shape. This way my mind will be strong in the face of darkness. Revolt against the modern world.

Can’t wait to hit 23
Why? Personally, I'm waiting to be 22-23 because by then I will have graduated college and moved out of my parents house making $$$. The only thing that's holding me back is living with my parents because I can't bring girls here.

You'd probably have a crisis at 30 when you realize you aren't young and actually have to be careful with your actions.
And then at 40 you a midlife crisis and realize you're old. This is when people start actually worrying oor caring about retiring.
50 is when health problems start most of the time.

Why? Personally, I'm waiting to be 22-23 because by then I will have graduated college and moved out of my parents house making $$$. The only thing that's holding me back is living with my parents because I can't bring girls here.
Because men age like fine wine and it only gets better with age sweetly.

I'm going to be making money at 19 boyyo. Takes me 5 years to earn my degree but I get 2 years of work experience and 200k+

Because men age like fine wine and it only gets better with age sweetly.
Only if you gymcel and dietcel, but then again, loneliness also shortens your lifespan, so you have to avoid that too

we dont know what happens after death and that scares the fuck out of me everyday :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and ElliotRodgerJr
Only if you gymcel and dietcel, but then again, loneliness also shortens your lifespan, so you have to avoid that too
I eat healthy and I started gym as well, things are looking up for my frail body.

I'm going to be making money at 19 boyyo. Takes me 5 years to earn my degree but I get 2 years of work experience and 200k+
I'm getting my BBA in Spring, so life is about to begin for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
id prefer to die before I start getting wrinkly and shit

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I am 31 yo virgin living with parents and wegecucking for 300e/month

• So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, ChoSeungHui, Redrighthand and 1 other person
I'm scared of aging. I couldn't imagine myself as a 70 year old man. The thought of me being wrinkly and old scares me.

I dont age bro

i hope i age like tom cruise

No sugar-10 years

as long as I look young idgaf. i have the money to facelift max and i can lie about my age for all i care.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
i hope i age like tom cruise
Mog machine

• Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
will kms before natural death