Aging is destroying my sense of time

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Entire days feel like 4 hours now. I repeatably find myself asking myself how it can be that it's evening already because it feels like the day is just getting started when in reality it's been 6-8 hours. I'm only in my early 30s and this bullshit will keep getting worse. :feelshah::feelsgood::feelswah::ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Gonthar, Lonenely sigma and 20 others
Already feel like this at 19

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Detective, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Laugh all you want I'm not kidding about this. You'll feel the effect of aging much sooner than you think.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, IAMNOTANINCEL, HeightPilledum and 6 others
Exercise is a powerful tool against aging

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and vermillioncorefan
Meditating makes time go by way slower. Just doing it for like 30 mins a day can reframe how you perceive time

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Monotony. You body is used to your routine and does it on autopilot

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, dopaminebeyondfried, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
Nothing depresses me more than the passage of time

• +1
Reactions: JL~, vermillioncorefan, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
because you are unproductive

Remember, it only gets worse.

Monotony. You body is used to your routine and does it on autopilot
No, if this was true you'd also experience faster time as a kid at school but this is not the case.

I commented about this before. I always had a great memory and perception of time, but it's being distorted... things that happened only some months ago seems like they happened last year, for example.

Entire days feel like 4 hours now. I repeatably find myself asking myself how it can be that it's evening already because it feels like the day is just getting started when in reality it's been 6-8 hours. I'm only in my early 30s and this bullshit will keep getting worse. :feelshah::feelsgood::feelswah::ogre:

You’re in your 30‘s? I thought you were like 12 but with mental retardation. Over for your iq

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Laugh all you want I'm not kidding about this. You'll feel the effect of aging much sooner than you think.
cuz u dont do drugs

i can wake up on a monday at 1 PM and think it's saturday 7AM because my brain is completely fucked on all the drugs I am doing.

JFL at having a normie-experience of how time passes. When you are drugged up, time becomes a joke. Time no longer matters.

When you are on drugs, time can completely stop, or years can go by in minutes. All depends on your vibe.

Time is an illusion. Something your mind makes up.

• JFL
Reactions: Detective and tombradylover
if time pass fast its mean u like ur life, because when the time is slow its mean u bored af

what the fuck is that ratio u have ? its like 3 like for everypost incredible

what the fuck is that ratio u have ? its like 3 like for everypost incredible
Made fewer shitposts in the past but then I ran out of ideas for threads so now I mostly just rant to vent steam.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Can’t even begin to image that shit, this year flew past for me, I’m turning 19 and I have no memories or anything to show for my teen years

im only 21 but im def noticing time getting relatively faster

The more you miss out the faster the time

Years feel like months and months like weeks. We are already at half of 2024 and in 6 months it will be 2025. Decades will pass and than you die :feelsautistic:

Are you wageslaving?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Aladin
Do you spend all day on your computer or phone, just throw away your devices including the radio and TV and you'll be amazed to see how slow time will pass...

Do you spend all day on your computer or phone, just throw away your devices including the radio and TV and you'll be amazed to see how slow time will pass...
Yea, because you're super bored...

Pretty sure time also passes slowly in prison.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar