aging is scary

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
just realized my oneitis is 24 now

i remember day i thought like she is hot 17 year oold girl i want her, and its like it was yesterday

but now we are all fucking old, past prime , she is ugly now

whats to live for past 21 ???? if you dont got some extra wealth or looks like wtf to do?

@Vermilioncore

@Amnesia how do you cope seeing once pretty girls now be old and ugly woman with wrinkles?

i guess u get used to it with time

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l, Clqs and 2 others
just look at younger girls

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
some literal negro from ignore list replied. can he stop replying to me ?

just look at younger girls
but like man i see cute photo in 2018 of this girl and now she is liberal horror

and young girls i dont keep up with these fucking zoomer trends they dress fuking weird . i want mature woman my age but look 18

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
just realized my oneitis is 24 now

i remember day i thought like she is hot 17 year oold girl i want her, and its like it was yesterday

but now we are all fucking old, past prime , she is ugly now

whats to live for past 21 ???? if you dont got some extra wealth or looks like wtf to do?

@Vermilioncore
You are so dumb it's not even funny. You talking like you are in your last moments on earth and you are still pretty young. Wait when you reach 30, then 40, 50, 60... you will cry day dreaming about your 20s.

And the goal is getting or fucking women much younger than your age.

some literal negro from ignore list replied. can he stop replying to me
Martin Scorsese Movie GIF

im happy im on ur ignored list tho
keep coping and seetheing

You are so dumb it's not even funny. You talking like you are in your last moments on earth and you are still pretty young. Wait when you reach 30, then 40, 50, 60... you will cry day dreaming about your 20s.
the fuck . you interpreted my thread wrong and accused me of being dumb

i fucking know im young, i just said all the girls who were hot growing up now are past prime

That’s why you gotta die with lean at age 20

• +1
the fuck . you interpreted my thread wrong and accused me of being dumb

i fucking know im young, i just said all the girls who were hot growing up now are past prime
Yes, happens to all of us. You are in mid 20s now, your high school crushes are getting out of prime. Now if you have good looks, youth and are NT is your time to shine. As a mid 20s man you can easily fuck 17-21yo and even have LTR with them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes, happens to us of all. You are in mid 20s now, your high school crushes are getting out of prime. Now of you have good looks, youth and are NT is your time to shine. As a mid 20s man you can easily fuck 17-21yo and even have LTR with them.
im not even mid 20 s bro im early 20s lol

i agree man, as a man we can peak in our 20s unlike woman

just something about first time grasping the concept of time is scary

exactly . lil peep died the best way

@SensitiveYoungMan
jim morrisons death mogged the fuck out of lil peeps. Lil peep died with his mouth open on a bus :lul:

just dont age, chuck. be anstrum

jim morrisons death mogged the fuck out of lil peeps. Lil peep died with his mouth open on a bus :lul:
but jim morrison has no bangers like lil peep . and peep was icon for jbs years after death

• JFL
@SensitiveYoungMan i know you disagree nigga
i dont really care tbh. But these people who died young left behind a family and shit, imagine how lil peeps mother feels. Kurt Cobain literally killed himself shortly after having a daughter, fucked up little freak. Just seems cringe idk.

• +1
im not even mid 20 s bro im early 20s lol

i agree man, as a man we can peak in our 20s unlike woman

just something about first time grasping the concept of time is scary
Even better.

It will get worse and worse the more years pass by. Take risks, and don't let opportunities escape. Your 20s is your last chance to amend for a mediocre or lackluster teens. Once you are forced to make up for lost time in your 30s because you wasted your 20s, you will be forever jaded even if you slay, like it's happening to Amnesia.

• +1
i dont really care tbh. But these people who died young left behind a family and shit, imagine how lil peeps mother feels. Kurt Cobain literally killed himself shortly after having a daughter, fucked up little freak. Just seems cringe idk.
kurt cobain was cringe edgelord who influenced music for worse , he is the reason we had nickelback and imagine dragons . he deserved to his dick be eaten by piranhas while he was alive and then being gassed to death this utter faggot
only 1 good songs , others are annoying

lil peeps mom is fine making cash of her sons name, made a shit movie and sold his worst audios .

• +1
Tales from the retirement home

• +1
Prey on younger girls

• +1