Aging Signs

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Dude in the pics is 61
Aging = collagen level and norwood level, the first more important than the second, but what else is there? What pegs this dude as being older even though he looks good for his age? The jaw development?
Joea Joea1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
looks like old faggot

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223 and LordNorwood
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Treasure223 and LordNorwood
Perhaps @x30001 can answer that question for you.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Reminder : This Guy is 61 and mogs 80% of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, HighIQcel, x30001 and 4 others
eye area, lips fullness and nl folds

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
Perhaps @x30001 can answer that question for you.
I liked his earlier thread on aging but this one I think is more geared towards the outward signs of it instead of the actual biological hallmarks of it
Obviously both play into each other though

You can tell by the shorter torso and bones. And also you can't do anything about elastin loss in your skin (besides sunscreen)

• +1
You can tell by the shorter torso and bones. And also you can't do anything about elastin loss in your skin (besides sunscreen)
elab? what do you mean specifically by bones?

• +1
Bones change as u age and get less dense as well
Just in general or are you speaking specifically of the facial bones? I feel like personally his lower third mass is a tip-off that he's older, if he had a smaller jaw I think he would look younger. Maybe I'm wrong.

Bones and Low DHT.

The images are not so good lmao.

• +1
I liked his earlier thread on aging but this one I think is more geared towards the outward signs of it instead of the actual biological hallmarks of it
Obviously both play into each other though
The anti-aging stuff is the deepest rabbit hole out there. Recently the Koreans made some drug for skin with the ingredient taken from umbilical cord blood from babies. There's just so much stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and LordNorwood
The anti-aging stuff is the deepest rabbit hole out there. Recently the Koreans made some drug for skin with the ingredient taken from umbilical cord blood from babies. There's just so much stuff.
JFL this is getting pretty close to Jewish bathing in baby blood rituals certain internet racists were desperately trying to tell me about
On the real though I would love to get more into this research, my rough plan is get rich -> live forever, might as well start now

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Low DHT = aging? JFL there is no winning

No i think i make a mistake, this guy for me is showing being more young than his age, majority times is Low DHT if collagen is not obviously the major factor.

Aging signs i don't really know, but obviously High DHT can make someone looking old.

Bones is in fact a neutral factor here and depended in other factors, if you have 15 yrs (good collagen etc...) and already a big chin and jaw so you will looks more old, if you have small chin and jaw you will looks more young, but can make you looks more old if you have bad collagen and high DHT.

Majority masculinity traits are bones and traits (eyes and lips) in your face, masculinity appear to make people old.

Last edited:
  • +1
JFL this is getting pretty close to Jewish bathing in baby blood rituals certain internet racists were desperately trying to tell me about
On the real though I would love to get more into this research, my rough plan is get rich -> live forever, might as well start now
Watch SiimLand/Mercola/Jason Fung/ Rhonda Patrick/David Sinclair etc. They're good resources to start learning.
No i think i make a mistake, this guy for me is showing being more young than his age, majority times is Low DHT if collagen is not obviously the major factor.

Aging signs i don't really know, but obviously High DHT can make someone looking old.

Bones is in fact a neutral factor here and depended in other factors, if you have 15 yrs and already a big chin and jaw so you will looks more old, if you have small chin and jaw you will looks more young, but can make you looks more old if you have bad collagen and high DHT.
Google "Horvath clock aging".

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
Watch SiimLand/Mercola/Jason Fung/ Rhonda Patrick/David Sinclair etc. They're good resources to start learning.

I will thanks.

• +1

Will do, I'm already a little familiar with SiimLand, Fung, and Rhonda Patrick and I'll get more into the others as well.
Also looking into the Horvath stuff now, thank you for the recs man

• +1