Aging

TitusA

TitusA

Gold
Undereyes and/or sagging neck seem to be areas that first show aging in those with good bones. We know how to fix undereyes but how to prevent sagging neck/jowls as we age? Im late 20s now got some savings specifically for looksmaxxing/antiaging and wondering how much im gna need.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
ghkcu and needles that's it
By needles do you mean this?

I saw a post about it liked the id on youtube and put on my list but didnt look a ton into it because it looked hard to do tbh. Basically the woman calls them PDO threads.

By needles do you mean this?

I saw a post about it liked the id on youtube and put on my list but didnt look a ton into it because it looked hard to do tbh. Basically the woman calls them PDO threads.

You pasted the link wrong

I said needles cause u asked : how much im gonna need (i assume money), needles to pin ghkcu cost moeny, that's why i put them

Last edited:
Do dermarolling too - big needles >1mm. And also preventative minoxidil on the temples to prevent hairloss. Keep body fat low at around 10%

And also preventative minoxidil on the temples to prevent hairloss
since when does minox prevent hairloss? it's just a growth stimulant, so it can appear to mask hairloss for a while, but the follicles are still being atrophied by the DHT

since when does minox prevent hairloss? it's just a growth stimulant, so it can appear to mask hairloss for a while, but the follicles are still being atrophied by the DHT
Point accepted. Perhaps not prevent it but stimulate it to appear thicker than otherwise