Agony

n0rthface

n0rthface

X
just cried thinking about how I used to play Minecraft.

Back in 2014, I was a very famous Minecraft pot pvper. I was famous for blatantly hacking and getting away with it. I would use huzuni client triggerbot on low settings, using this method I quickly rose through the Minecraft pot pvp ranks into stardom.

People would duel me and video it and thousands of viewers would tune in to see who was the better player.

(im cayden)

Some Algerian guy made a montage in my memory…

When I joined a server, I had thousands of users messaging me, wanting to fight me, wanting to be my friend….

I was the cool kid, I was the alpha male chad of the Minecraft pot pvp world. Everyone knew I was blatantly hacking, but nobody had proof and most loved me anyway despite my faults.

I was 12 years old when I made this video, it brings a tear to my eye just watching it. They cheered for me “cayden” “cayden” “cayden”

No matter how hard my father abused me, I always had Minecraft to turn too.

But now, It’s all gone……

Kohi got shut down, Minecraft updated and turned into a shit game, my Minecraft friends grew apart and I’ve grown up.

Now, I’m not famous anymore. Now I’m just the average guy on the street and nobody cheers my name…

983229C3 9A27 4ADB 9022 1EF5977438D5

@LooksOverAll is the only user here that can understand my pain…

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, .👽., Deleted member 14905 and 31 others
No way!!! You're Cayden? I used to use your texture pack. You were famous in PvP. I was a fanboy of you lol. Best texture pack ever imo. I had nostalgia using it a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14905, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Leaked images of cayden show a man who looked like this though...

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Marsiere214, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
No way!!! You're Cayden? I used to use your texture pack. You were famous in PvP. I was a fanboy of you lol.
Yes, I’m cayden. I knew you would know me…

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and subhuman incel
@LooksOverAll when the great ban purge happened, huzuni was the first to get detected. Overnight I turned from a superstar to a disgraced hacker…

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and volcelfatcel
I remember I told my mom to draw the Minecraft title screen world because I had a crush on this girl in 4th grade who liked Minecraft, I thought drawings would impress girls :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Marsiere214, n0rthface and 1 other person
I took it out my folder she just looked at it, didn't really care tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and n0rthface
@LooksOverAll when the great ban purge happened, huzuni was the first to get detected. Overnight I turned from a superstar to a disgraced hacker…
Same. As soon as Badlion updated their anticheat I sucked and became a nobody.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and n0rthface
  • +1
Give us proof that it's you

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable, n0rthface and Alexanderr
Minecraft was the best time ngl

• +1
I remember I told my mom to draw the Minecraft title screen world because I had a crush on this girl in 4th grade who liked Minecraft, I thought drawings would impress girls :lul:
did similar shit back in middle school, I knew how to play the guitar so I'd just learn songs from the bands girls I liked would listen to, funnily enough it actually worked to some extent

just cried thinking about how I used to play Minecraft.

Back in 2014, I was a very famous Minecraft pot pvper. I was famous for blatantly hacking and getting away with it. I would use huzuni client triggerbot on low settings, using this method I quickly rose through the Minecraft pot pvp ranks into stardom.

People would duel me and video it and thousands of viewers would tune in to see who was the better player.

(im cayden)

Some Algerian guy made a montage in my memory…

When I joined a server, I had thousands of users messaging me, wanting to fight me, wanting to be my friend….

I was the cool kid, I was the alpha male chad of the Minecraft pot pvp world. Everyone knew I was blatantly hacking, but nobody had proof and most loved me anyway despite my faults.

I was 12 years old when I made this video, it brings a tear to my eye just watching it. They cheered for me “cayden” “cayden” “cayden”

No matter how hard my father abused me, I always had Minecraft to turn too.

But now, It’s all gone……

Kohi got shut down, Minecraft updated and turned into a shit game, my Minecraft friends grew apart and I’ve grown up.

Now, I’m not famous anymore. Now I’m just the average guy on the street and nobody cheers my name…

View attachment 1546945

@LooksOverAll is the only user here that can understand my pain…

• JFL
@OldVirgin @subhuman pakicel @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14561, subhuman incel and 2 others
I remember mcsg and badlion, i miss minecraft pvp fr

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, n0rthface, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
mirin gigabrain hacked client user. i used 'resilience' which was basically a slightly better huzuni with way less people knowing about it

• +1
mirin gigabrain hacked client user. i used 'resilience' which was basically a slightly better huzuni with way less people knowing about it
I used resilience, flare, huzuni and wurst.

I would I sell my soul to the devil to go back to those times….
@LooksOverAll

• Woah
Reactions: karbo
I used resilience, flare, huzuni and wurst.

I would I sell my soul to the devil to go back to those times….
@LooksOverAll
Vape/Incognito was the best.

• +1
mirin hard

• +1
I hated the building in MC

Just played survival games, egg wars, bed wars etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
2012-14 was my peak too, only that I was already in my late teens. I had a blog that gained a decent amount of readers, and I had a social media presence as well-known blogger. People were asking me about my opinion about current topics, I was invited to student conferences, an university professor asked me if he could use one article from my blog for his lectures, I was mentioned in a big German newspaper (Die Zeit).

Around 2015-16 I lost interest in writing new articles, my blog slowly declined, and now I haven't written anything there since 2020. And now I write meaningless texts for strangers under their conditions. Looking back, I think my blog was a cope for my lack of social life. But I could have made more of it. One of my blogger colleagues became a well-known journalist for the biggest German newspaper. :feelswah:

• +1
@zeshama u play potpvp?

2012-14 was my peak too, only that I was already in my late teens. I had a blog that gained a decent amount of readers, and I had a social media presence as well-known blogger. People were asking me about my opinion about current topics, I was invited to student conferences, an university professor asked me if he could use one article from my blog for his lectures, I was mentioned in a big German newspaper (Die Zeit).

Around 2015-16 I lost interest in writing new articles, my blog slowly declined, and now I haven't written anything there since 2020. And now I write meaningless texts for strangers under their conditions. Looking back, I think my blog was a cope for my lack of social life. But I could have made more of it. One of my blogger colleagues became a well-known journalist for the biggest German newspaper. :feelswah:
ah, thats why you want to kill yourself

I sont blame u, if you cant create contentment from the hand you have been given, bow out on your sword