ah

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
it feels so good to have an iphone!

Title is the sound you make when @DwayneWhite55 fucks your ass πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 19157
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
i take it back, you are bad in general. dirty ethnic homoerotic nerd
You're a naughty boy πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™ wallah getting angry over a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 19157
You're a naughty boy πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™ wallah getting angry over a joke
dont bring up dwaynewhite, he gave me ptsd ill never forget. me and him will settle it in person, there will be smashing but no gay sex

moer like his head bouncing off the canvas

• JFL
dont bring up dwaynewhite, he gave me ptsd ill never forget. me and him will settle it in person, there will be smashing but no gay sex

moer like his head bouncing off the canvas
How can you get PTSD from what the guys say in this forum yakhi πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Most niggas are not even serious it's a playground πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ‘ŠπŸ€™πŸ€ŸπŸ’₯✨

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
How can you get PTSD from what the guys say in this forum yakhi πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Most niggas are not even serious it's a playground πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ‘ŠπŸ€™πŸ€ŸπŸ’₯✨
the dwaynegang puts me in fight or flight mode, it is what it is. you dont know what its like being swarmed by vicious creepy looking incels armed with only a shank

• JFL