Ahmad Shah Massoud could have slayed the Taliban

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Massoud was an Afghan warlord. He was fighting the Afghan communists, the Soviet army (1978-89), the radical Mujaheddin (1989-96) and the Taliban (1996-2001). He was the leader of the Northern Alliance who was resisting the Taliban until the end. He was killed two days before 9/11, the perpetrators were al-Qaida members who pretended to be journalists and set off a bomb during an interview.
Massoud

Massoud1

Massoud2

Massoud3

The Taliban had support from Pakistan, but the Afghan people supported Massoud and his Northern Alliance. Millions of Afghans fled the Taliban-controlled areas and lived under his control. After Massoud was killed, Hundred thousands of Afghans gathered for his funeral.

He was married and had five kids, his wife described him as lovind husband. He was also very educated and his Islamic views were modern, he was for equal rights for women.
Massoudq

Which means that most of the forum users will hate him. But I think he was a true hero and he would have saved Afghanistan if we would have survived and received support from the West. The Afghans would have fought for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ChristianChad, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
i rate him 9/11

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser, Germania and 5 others
no, he couldn't have, at the end of the day he was another warlord lining his pockets while talking big, his only support base was people from panjshir, even today the only people who like him are from panjshir, tajiks everywhere are either neutral or don't like him and the tajiks of kabul hate him because of what his men did to the city at the time
in fact his supporters are the biggest cucks now, for years they've been saying if a single talib enters kabul they'll take up arms and now they don't have the courage to go outside lel (aside from trying to loot and steal which is typical for a massoud supporter)
his son lined his bags with cash and left the country, typical of these people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
no, he couldn't have, at the end of the day he was another warlord lining his pockets while talking big
Cope. The Northern Alliance had success in resisting the Taliban, and they didn't receive support from outside, unlike the Taliban (from Pakistan) and the Afghan communists (from the Soviets) before.
in fact his supporters are the biggest cucks now, for years they've been saying if a single talib enters kabul they'll take up arms and now they don't have the courage to go outside lel (aside from trying to loot and steal which is typical for a massoud supporter)
I was only talking about him, not about his supporters or his son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and sytyl
Cope. The Northern Alliance had success in resisting the Taliban, and they didn't receive support from outside, unlike the Taliban (from Pakistan) and the Afghan communists (from the Soviets) before.

I was only talking about him, not about his supporters or his son.
the NA were heavily propped by india and america at the time
if massoud were alive, he'd be going down the same route dostum/hekmatyar/etc. all have gone down
and support from outside? nigga massoud was being helped by pakistan for the longest time, he even sold a good chunk of the armies tanks and artillery to pakistan for money

Last edited:
  • +1
the NA were heavily propped by india and america at the time
if massoud were alive, he'd be going down the same route dostum/hekmatyar/etc. all have gone down
and support from outside? nigga massoud was being helped by pakistan for the longest time, he even sold a good chunk of the armies tanks and artillery to pakistan for money
Sounds like you are Gulbuddin himself, angry that Massoud had more success and now the Taliban are taking over instead of him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and sytyl
Sounds like you are Gulbuddin himself, angry that Massoud had more success and now the Taliban are taking over instead of him.
kekd
nah I hate all the warlords, jihad should have ended after the soviets withdrew

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
kekd
nah I hate all the warlords, jihad should have ended after the soviets withdrew
Well yeah, but Massoud was the most modern warlord who could have paved the way to a better future after the Soviets withdrew.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Well yeah, but Massoud was the most modern warlord who could have paved the way to a better future after the Soviets withdrew.
doesn't really matter, the americans btfo the taliban to the point where the taliban were begging for a chance to surrender but murica being murica didn't accept that the taliban wanted to surrender and ended up wasting 20 years (with billions spent in contracts making the warlords of afghanistan rich and the contractors of america richer)
either way, there'd still have been war for this long

• +1
Massoud was an Afghan warlord. He was fighting the Afghan communists, the Soviet army (1978-89), the radical Mujaheddin (1989-96) and the Taliban (1996-2001). He was the leader of the Northern Alliance who was resisting the Taliban until the end. He was killed two days before 9/11, the perpetrators were al-Qaida members who pretended to be journalists and set off a bomb during an interview.
View attachment 1273047
View attachment 1273048
View attachment 1273050
View attachment 1273052
The Taliban had support from Pakistan, but the Afghan people supported Massoud and his Northern Alliance. Millions of Afghans fled the Taliban-controlled areas and lived under his control. After Massoud was killed, Hundred thousands of Afghans gathered for his funeral.

He was married and had five kids, his wife described him as lovind husband. He was also very educated and his Islamic views were modern, he was for equal rights for women.
View attachment 1273072
Which means that most of the forum users will hate him. But I think he was a true hero and he would have saved Afghanistan if we would have survived and received support from the West. The Afghans would have fought for him.

Most other Afghan warlords are faggot who fuck underage boys, Taliban fighting to put a stop to this.
Maybe he was alright. A bit based

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
doesn't really matter, the americans btfo the taliban to the point where the taliban were begging for a chance to surrender but murica being murica didn't accept that the taliban wanted to surrender and ended up wasting 20 years (with billions spent in contracts making the warlords of afghanistan rich and the contractors of america richer)
either way, there'd still have been war for this long
You live in Kabul?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl
They're fighting back now.
"Former Afghan vice president Amrullah Saleh and Ahmad Massoud hope to lead a resistance from the valley northeast of Kabul"

• +1
They're fighting back now.
"Former Afghan vice president Amrullah Saleh and Ahmad Massoud hope to lead a resistance from the valley northeast of Kabul"
Nobody wants more fighting, it's just saleh stroking his ego, ahmad massoud isn't a retard and will probably reach a peace deal.
Seen tons of videos and heard stuff from relatives, even people who are very anti taliban don't want more fighting and especially not more western intervention.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Also regarding the OP topic, I asked my father and he says that if massoud were alive, he would have been against the US invasion and would probably have fought both the US and the taliban. He says that his followers after his death were basically used as they were anti taliban and the easiest group to prop up.

Also regarding the OP topic, I asked my father and he says that if massoud were alive, he would have been against the US invasion and would probably have fought both the US and the taliban. He says that his followers after his death were basically used as they were anti taliban and the easiest group to prop up.
Yes probably, but he would not let al-Qaida have their base in Afghanistan or he would have cooperated with the U.S. to fight them after 9/11. I think the U.S. wouldn't have need to invade the country, but they could have helped Massoud in the war against the Taliban.

• +1
Yes probably, but he would not let al-Qaida have their base in Afghanistan or he would have cooperated with the U.S. to fight them after 9/11. I think the U.S. wouldn't have need to invade the country, but they could have helped Massoud in the war against the Taliban.
It all goes back to money man, the taliban got btfo to the point of begging for amnesty/surrender in 2002 which the americans rejected to keep the war machine going to fill the pockets of contractors.
I'm even starting to believe in the conspiracy that the USA conspired with al-qaeda to kill massoud so that a proper invasion could happen.

i don't believe in equal rights , since men and women are different

I'm even starting to believe in the conspiracy that the USA conspired with al-qaeda to kill massoud so that a proper invasion could happen.
Makes no sense, the U.S. didn't really need or benefit from the war. And now they wasted billions and won nothing.

Makes no sense, the U.S. didn't really need or benefit from the war. And now they wasted billions and won nothing.
they made billions off it, those billions they spent went into the pockets of contractors, weapons manufacturers and so on